WHAT?!

CLARY'S P.O.V:
Jace told me to find Izzy, and Alec, so I sprinted down the hallway, and saw Izzy fighting someone, and Alec helping her. "Izzy, watch behind you!" I screamed as loud as thunder. Izzy whipped the person, and they vanished like quicksand. "Is Jace alright?" Izzy frantically asked. "Yeah, I wouldn't leave him if he was hurt, but let's go and find him though because he was fighting an old lady." I barked. "Who is going to look for Simon then?" Izzy questioned. "I will." Alec said. Me, and Izzy exchanged surprised looks. "OK, meet us outside when you are done." Izzy demanded. Alect ran down the stairs so fast, he almost fell. I laughed a little. "Come on, let's go find Jace." Izzy snapped. "I'll look to the right, and you look to the left." I proclaimed. "OK, If you can't find Jace , go outside, and see if Alec is there. If Alec is outside, come inside with him, but if he's not there,go, and find him." Izzy spat. "OK." I ran to the left looking for Jace, and saw something I wish I didn't see. It was a puddle of blood. I looked up, and I saw someone standing in the kitchen. Jace. I ran over to him, and started to kiss him. "Hi, Clary. I'm so glad you came. But, I'm a little busy making cookies, so we may not leave until 20 minutes." Jace exclaimed. "What type of cookies?" I happily asked. "Granny chunk." Jace said with a smile. "Really, is that like a chocolate chip cookie, but it has home made chocolate in it?" "No. Remember that old lady who said Do you want some vampire chunk cookies?  Well, I killed her, let the blood drain out, and cut her into chunks, and threw her in the oven. Thats what a granny chunck cookie is." I ran to the bathroom, and almost threw up. Then I heard a squirming noise, and I thought it was my stomach, but it was the shower. I ran to the curtains, and Simon was there. Tied up like a ball, water dripping down his face. There was no  blood on him, so I assumed he was OK. "Simon! I'm so glad to see you!" I exclaimed. He dried himself off, and came to hug me. "I'm so glad to see you too!" Simon boomed. "Where's Izzy?" Simon asked. "She was looking for you, but she is probably outside now, with Alec." I replied. "Ok , thanks." Simon said as he sprinted out to the hallway. I ran to get Jace but he beat me to it. "Lets go home. We can tell everyone the news when we get home, so do not tell anyone  in the car." Jace yelled. "OK, everyone should be outside, so... let's go outside." I awkwardly said. Jace followed me outside, and discovered everyone was in the car. I ran to the car, and Jace went in first, and I went in after him. As soon as I shut the door, the car was on zooming down the street. "So, what do  you want to so when we get home?" Simon asked. "We have to gather everyone, and go in the library because..." I couldn't think of a word that didn't spoil the news, so Jace finished my sentence. "Because of something VERY important." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.
When we got back at the Institute, everyone ran to the library, while Jace, and I got everyone else. A few minutes later, the library was filled. The whole Lightwood family(not their dad), Luke, and mom, Maia came with Bat, and Simon. Jace started the speech. "Everyone, the news we are about to tell you is good, not bad, so don't get worried. Also, there is no reason to cry over happiness," When Jace said that, he looked at my mom. "Clart will cry if you cry, and I don't want to see my fiancé cry." No one made a sound, nor did they show any signs of happiness. Maybe they didn't get the clue. I thought in my head. "Since no one got the clue, Clary will say the rest." Jace finished with his speech, which meant it was my turn to talk. "The big news is........ ME AND JACE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I  exclaimed. Everyone started coming up to us, saying "Congratulations, when will the wedding be?" I replied with the dream date of our wedding which wasn't in tact yet, but it was fine to tell everyone. After all the craziness ended, and everyone left, my mom took me into the kitchen where no one was, and had a serious face, which was very unlike her during this happy moment. "Clary, congratulations, but you can't marry Jace."