Bad News

JACE'S P.O.V:
CLARY! Don't pick up that sand dollar! Its bad luck!" But I was too late, Clary had the sand dollar in her hand. "Jace, don't be ridiculous." Clary retorted. "Clary, please put it back in the ground. The more you hold it, the more bad luck you will get." I yell. "Fine then, but how do you know it's bad luck Jace?" Clary protested. "Long story, I'll tell you when you move in, okay?" I replied, knowing that I wouldn't tell her later. "Okay, let's go to the institute!!" Clary exclaimed.

When we got to the institute, Izzy was with Simon playing Dungeons and Dragons. "Simon, you convinced Izzy to play D&D?" Clary asked. "Actually, if I played this game, Simon would move in with me." Izzy snapped back. "Anyway nerds, Clary is moving in so, we better be off unpacking, right Clary?" I exclaimed. I grabbed Clary's hand, and raced upstairs. I fiercely kissed Clary, and the kiss got deeper. Finally, after forever, we broke up from each other lips. "Jace, I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." Clary announced as she sprinted into my bathroom.
CLARY'S P.O.V:
As soon as I flushed the toilet, I washed my hands, and noticed there was no soap. "Jace, we need soap." I said as I was walking out if the room. "OK, I'll run, and go get some from Izzy's room." Jace replied as he jogged over to Izzy's room. I sat on Jace's bed, and snatched my sketch pad. What is taking Jace so long? I thought as I ran into the hallway. I ran to Izzy's room, and I saw no Jace. "Jace?" I yelled. "Oh, sorry Clary, I'm downstairs getting soap. Izzy has bad smelling ones." Jace screams from downstairs. I turn around, and walk into the hallway. Suddenly, a dark shadow swallows me up. "Jace!"I scream, but it was too late.