Dream of a lifetime

Jaces p.o.v:
"Who wants to learn about the seraph blade?" I quietly asked Will, not quite expecting an answer. "Jace, I hope you know Will can't learn about fighting when he isnt even 2 months old!" Clary exclaimed. "And, you are not suppose to be playing with weapons! Jace I am serious, I cant have you hurting yourself and making me suffer too! Hurting yourself worries me and I dont like being worried about you." Clary gave me a stern look, but I couldnt help but smile. I grabbed her fingers and whispered into her small ear, how about a date tonight? All I heard Clary reply was, park. I had an idea for the perfect date so I headed upstairs to begin my plan.
Clary's p.o.v:
As I put Will back in his little crib, I looked closer into his eyes. His eyes were actually blue, as blue as the ocean that so many secrets held. Where Emma was most fearful of. I ran across the hall to Abby's room and looked in her eyes. Her eyes were a blue green, kind of like Julian blackthorn's. "Jace!" I shouted, my voice echoing. "Yes, clary." "Come downstairs for a second." I only waited a couple more  seconds before I heard foot steps and jace was in my presence. "Look at Will and abby's eyes." Jace peaked over my shoulder, staring into the eyes of Will. "Blue and," he glanced over to Abby. "Green. Like Julian." I nodded. "I thought they had the same eye color as us." "Eye color does change, so maybe it will turn back to green and gold like it was, or it may be blue. My father, Stephen, had blue eyes, so maybe that's where they go it from." Jace headed back upstairs, without another word. I sighed, "What are you up to, jace herondale." And I was off upstairs.
I peered I to jaces room and saw him writing something down. As soon as possible, I put on a soundless rune to go and read what he was writing. I tiptoed over and glanced over jaces shoulder. Since I was about 4 feet away, I still couldn't see so I slowly inched closer. As I took my first step, jace turned around and frowned. He quickly grabbed the paper and hid it beneath the desk. "Clary Herondale," he stated. "What on earth are you doing?" I laughed at his seriousness. "Nothing, I just wantes to see you and to-" jace interupted. "I don't want to hear your lie. Just please get out and get ready for our date. Be ready in 20 minutes." I was about to argue, but jace pushed my out of his room. He kissed my head before slamming the door, leaving me with a mystery to solve.
I got changed into a green dress, which was the only color dress I had, and quickly put my hair in a sleek braid. I knew jace didn't like my hair up, but I rather him take it down than me. The way his hand brushes around my cheek as he pulls out the bobby pins and lets my hair fall down. That feeling, everytime, sends bolts of excitement to me so i always reach up and kiss him. Everytime it was the same. Everytime i got that feeling. Everytime it made me realize how perfect jace is and how he could be mine.
"Jace! Your 20 minutes is up!" I screamed across the apartment. No reply. My stomach growls as I drag my feet over to jaces room. Jace had his back to the window, and all I could see was his suit. I ran over to him and wrapped my hands around his hips as I realize, that is not jace. As I swivel around the bed, I see that I hugged a fake person. I quietly chuckle as I notice a note. Not one of these again. I sigh as I skim through the note. Meet me where we first met. "Pandemonium?" I run outside, trying catch a cab. "TAXI!" I yell as a yellow cab schreeches infront of me. The door opens and a man in a yellow suit greets me. "Whats up good looking?" I slap him across the face. "I have a boyfriend. And he's much hotter than you." I smirk as we sit in the rest of the ride in silence.
"Jace!" I run into the pandemonium and see no lights on. Am I in the wrong place? My hand guides me to the light switch as bright colorful lights stream my vision. Music starts blasting and a bunch of people jump behind me. "SURPRISE!! " I see Izzy holding hands with Simon, Magnus kissing Alec and jace. My eyes meet his and I am taken to a whole different world. He walks over to me, like an angel floating on a cloud, and releases my hair out of the pins- just as I imagine. My red hair floats in my shoulders as jace swoops in for a kiss. I rub my fingers through his golden, soft hair. He kisses me back fiercely and I can tell he has been waiting for this all day long. And it was perfect; it was the most perfect date I ever had. It was the best kiss in my entire life, and it was a dream of a lifetime.
Hope you liked it! My one shot story is up, so go check it out! Please comment ideas for a one shot story and I will consider it to write about!! You can comment here or in the one shot story!! ⓒⓐⓝⓣ ⓦⓐⓘⓣ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓢⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡⓢ!