The sand dollar

CLARY'S P.O.V:
I got so nervous when I asked Luke about Jace. When the drown approached his face, I knew I was in trouble. Or at least that's what I thought. "Ofcourse!!" Luke beamed, turning his frown upside down. "THANK YOU SO MUCH LUKE!!" ME, and Jace both exclaimed in unison. Wow, that means I can really marry Jace. That handsome, golden eyed man was REALLY MINE. "Jace, I love you so much! The world isn't big enough to hold my live for you." I say, finally thinking of a perfect speech to say. "Clary, I love you so much that I would burn the world inside out just to find you, and if ANYONE touches you, I'll kill them as if thet were Sebastian. Clary, I love you with all my heart, and since we are officially engaged, can you move into the institute with me?" Jace stated with his fierce golden eyes. I was speechless. I finally found the words to say "OF COURSE JACE!!When can I move in?" I curiously asked. "As soon as you pack" And with that, we were out of the Institute.
When I got home, Luke was there, but my mother was not. I let out a big breath of relief. " Come on Jace, let's start to unpack." I say as I kissed Jace.I trudge up the stairs, Jace a footstep behind me. When I reached my room, there was a note.
Dear Clary,
Luke told me how you a real officially engaged. Congratulations! I'm sorry if I over reacted before, you we're right. I went out to cool off, see you tomorrow.
~mom
I showed Jace the letter. "Its about time she gives us permission to get married." Jace snaps. "Yes, it is. Now come on, we need to start packing up." I state. "Fine." Jace growls. After 4 hours, everything is packed up. Except for one thing that I didn't see. A sand dollar. I pick it up, and show it to Jace. "Looks like we forgot this." I proclaim. Jace looks at it carefully. "Get that away from me!" Jace shouts. "Its just a sand dollar." I say, trying to calm Jace down. "Its not just any sand dollar, it's the one of bad luck."

So, what did you think? Please comment! Tell me some ideas for the future if you want too... до свидания! (Bye in Russian)
*pickles