Naturally Romantic

Honey Lemon: YAY! ANOTHER CLADASHI DARE!!!! (*squeals beyond excitement*)

Gogo: Really? Another one? Who is it? (*comes over to the screen*)

Honey Lemon: Our good friend D! Otherwise known as DisneyStoriesAddict.

Eugene: (*looks up from shining his frying pan*) What's she want?

Honey Lemon: She wants Cladashi to go on a romantic date, and then Hiro should French kiss a Baymax plushie.

Rapunzel: (*eyes widen*) Has anyone ever tried to kiss a plushie? 

Wasabi: (*raises his hand*) I used to have a teddy bear which I kiss all the time. Like, a simple goodnight kiss or something. Nothing so...tongue-involved. 

Tadashi: (*comes in from SFIT*) Hey guys! (*puts his bag down*) Any dares?

Honey Lemon: Yes, one from D for you and Clara to have a romantic date together.

Tadashi: Oh... (*bites his lip*) Okay. Hmm. (*sits on the bed to think*) Now, what would Clara want?

Anna: Hey Tadashi. (*sits with him*) You thinking about something?

Tadashi: (*nods*) Anna, I need your help. What is the perfect romantic date, in your opinion?

Anna: (*thinks*) It varies from person to person. I mean, what they think is romantic. I would like a stroll around the pier back in Arendelle with Kristoff. Or even just talking and laughing and stuffing chocolate in our faces! (*giggles*) But you should try to target the date to something Clara would enjoy. What do you know she likes to do?

Tadashi: Well...she likes music, so I could lead her to a concert. But she likes nature and geography too, so a hike. I mean...argh, I just want it to be perfect. (*groans*) And I don't know where to start. 

Gogo: Don't stress out, Tadashi. (*puts a hand on his shoulder*) I know she likes music, but maybe she would like something more...out of the blue, shall we say. I mean, anything can be out of the blue by now for her, but do something she had never done before that you know she would enjoy.

Elsa: (*searches up a certain natural conservation area*) Hey Tadashi, have you heard of the Niagara Escarpment?

Tadashi: (*shakes his head*)

Elsa: Apparently it's this amazing conservation area just outside of the Kitchener-Waterloo area, where Clara attends school. There's a really cool point called Rattlesnake Point which you can bring her to. I mean, it's up to you. Take a look at the pictures. (*shows him the pictures*)

Tadashi: (*eyes widen at the pictures*) And it would look good in fall too. But what if all the leaves have fallen?

Kristoff: I would doubt it. (*checks current conditions*) Maybe most of them would have fallen, but you're not here for the leaves, aren't you? You have to make sure Clara likes this. She wants something to remember. (*smiles at Tadashi*)

Tadashi: You're...you're right. 

Honey Lemon: Alright! Sounds like a good date. I'll get the sandwiches and food ready. (*runs downstairs*)

Me: (*drops in from a lecture*) HEY GUYS! (*smiles*)

Eugene: Hey Clara! (*hugs me*) So, how've you been?

Me: Alright. (*shrugs*) You guys?

Tadashi: (*blurts out*) How would you like it if we go to Rattlesnake Point right now?

Me: (*blinks*) T-Tadashi? 

Tadashi: I know. It's kinda out of the blue, but I thought you'd like, you know, a break from everything. Your lecture isn't in another 2 hours, right?