Welcome to the Baymax and Olaf Show!

Me: Hey. (*waves*) This isn't a dare but this is...a tag from FrozenIceQueene for Baymax and Olaf to do a couple things.

Olaf: Someone said my name? (*comes upstairs with Mochi mewing in his arms*)

Me: Yup. (*nods*) And...where's Baymax?

Olaf: I'll get him! (*activates Baymax*)

Baymax: Hello Clara. (*waves*) What is going on?

Me: I've just got a tag from Jamaria for you two to state 13 facts about oneself. I had to do that a million times so let's see how this would work out for both of you.

Olaf: This is going to be fun! (*throws his arms in the air*) Wait. Where are the others?

Me: Not here, I guess. (*looks around*) I shooed them.

Baymax: Shooing people is not nice, Clara.

Me: I know but...I kinda had to pull you two out alone. Just for the sake of getting this tag done without anyone else in the way...ya know? (*smiles sheepishly*)

Olaf: Gotcha. (*nods*) Gotcha.

Me: Alright, now let's get this started.

****

Me: Welcome one and all to the first ever aired episode of the Baymax and Olaf show, where we would have our wonderful hosts--

Olaf: (*shakes head*) No no no. Just get to the point, Clara!

Me: I AM GETTING TO THE POINT! (*groans*) As I was saying, please welcome our wonderful hosts--

Baymax: (*already starts waddling on stage*)

Me: (*dead pans*) Baymax and Olaf.

Olaf: (*jumps around*) Hey! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!

Baymax: Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.

Me: Alright. (*nods*) Welcome, welcome. Have a seat!

Baymax and Olaf: (*oblige...well, Baymax stands, Olaf takes a dressing-room chair*)

Me: Alright, so as stated before--

Olaf: Yada yada yada, tags from Jamaria. Is that it?

Me: Well...she did say to post rules and tag people after. But I've done this 500 times already and I'm getting tired of tagging people so I ain't gonna tag.

Baymax: (*nods*) I see. What are the rules?

Me: Uh...complete the challenge in a week, tag 13 people, tell 13 facts, have a creative title...but I'm being rebellious and I'm not tagging because who really wanted to show favouritism? (*shrugs*)

Olaf: Alright, enough with the over excessive chit chat. (*sips from a cold drink*) Let's begin.

Me: Okay then. Olaf, you begin.

Olaf: (*nods*) Here we go. (*clears throat*)

1. I love warm hugs!

2. I love the idea of summer.

3. I was created by Elsa's icy magic.

4. As I was told, Elsa and Anna used to play with me when they were little.

5. I easily lose my nose. Sven loves to nip on it a lot of the time.

6. I love to sing and dance. You can refer to me as a magical snowman.

7. I get allergic reactions to flowers. Weird, right?

8. I fall apart very easily. But that accounts for the fact that I don't have bones or anything.

9. I once thought Kristoff's name was Sven, like his reindeer. 

10. I once had to dance with Baymax to "Uptown Funk". Let's just say the results weren't...that pleasing.

11. I cannot understand why people fight. I don't like seeing people sad.

12. I sometimes wonder if the song "Do you wanna build a snowman" revolves around them wanting to build me, or just an indication of Anna wanting to play with Elsa. Whatever the case, though, I like that song a lot.

13. I can't read. Or spell.

Me: Okay...that sounds pretty fair. (*shrugs*) Baymax, your turn. 

Baymax: Okay. (*blinks*) 

1. I cannot sing very well. 

2. I am a healthcare robot.

3. Tadashi and Hiro have both built me chips for me to function. If I do not have a chip installed, I would be inactive and dysfunctional.

4. I have no hard feelings on people putting me in Disney princess clothes.

5. I tend to act weird when I am on low battery.

6. I like to take care of everyone around me. This includes everyone in this book--Emily included.

7. I do not always deflate easily. I would if I need to, however. 

8. I am not very good at dancing. I can, however, do ninja moves.

9. Hiro gave me upgrades so that I could fly. This has helped him greatly with his emotional stress.

10. I call every cat and dog a hairy baby. Pascal would be a scaly baby.

11. Tadashi originally built me to help the sick and injured. The vinyl body was to provide a huggable design.

12. I am not fast. 

13. I can play some soccer.

Me: Hmm. Sounds fair, I guess. (*shrugs*) Well, I hope that was good Jamaria.

Olaf: We're not tagging anyone! Just do it if you all want! 

Baymax: Please stay tuned for more dares and two weddings. 

Everyone: BYE! 

Sorry if this was like...crappy. Olaf and Baymax got tagged so ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

Anyway I better go study again so BYE!

Next chapter: Probably the double wedding.

-magic_mockingjay