Some more dares and questions to pass the time

So I have come to the decision that I have to do some other dares while I think of how exactly to write up the dare that honeyhamaadaa sent me. I mean, I know I kicked off the intro, but how to write it and when would be the question. Definitely not any time soon though. 

Sorry about that.

ALSO. PLEASE READ THE ENDING AUTHOR'S NOTE AND DO WHAT IT SAYS. THANK YOU.

~~

Me: (*groans as I come in*) Who knew that I would have one assignment, two midterm exams, and three Author Games entries to write up and prepare for in the span of a week?

Kristoff: (*stops playing his lute and looks up at me*) Are you really that busy, Clara?

Me: What do you think? Of course I am! It's midterm season once more at Waterloo, and...I am not ready for any of this. I wish I could just make things simple, but simplicity...it's just...too ideal. (*sinks on the bed beside Elsa*)

Elsa: (*pats my back*) Just take a break once in a while, Clara. And then when you're ready, go back to the books and give it your all. I know you can do it!

Rapunzel: (*nods*) I have faith in you too, Clara. You can do this! You got this.

Me: (*smiles faintly*) Thanks guys. Thanks.

Fred: (*scrolls on his phone*) So apparently we've got a TON more dares to do apart from Honey's, right? Not our Honey Lemon but honeyhamaadaa .

Gogo: Wait, we do? (*yanks his phone from his hand and squints*) Oh no. Oh of course we do. A few questions and everything. First we have a question from cute_hybridwolf_girl for Big Hero 6 and Tadashi: If you could sacrifice yourself, who would it be for and why? (*chuckles*) Easy. Well, not really.

Olaf: (*comes up with Mochi and Pascal*) Well, an act of true love does thaw a frozen heart. It proves yourself over and over.

Tadashi: You've got a good point there, Olaf. (*nods and pats his back*) Um. I would probably do it for Clara. (*blushes a little as he turns to me*) What else would I do for my wonderful wife? 

Me: (*smiles back at him*) Aw. Always thinking about me. I'm touched.

Fred: I'd do it for my comic book heroes! (*jumps up*) Anything to get my name in a comic book starring me, and all my origin adventures!

Everyone: (*glances over at Fred*)

Fred: What? It's true! I love my comic book heroes!

Wasabi: Well, you do know that Big Hero 6 was created for Tadashi, right? So I'd unanimously say that we'd all do it for Tadashi.

All of Big Hero 6: (*nods*)

Tadashi: Aww, you guys. (*opens his arms playfully for a hug*) You guys are too much.

Baymax: (*waddles in as everyone else hugs Tadashi, and squishes them all in one major sandwich hug*) I can never be too much. I am a robot.

Hiro: (*chuckles*) It's just an expression, Baymax. Though I might answer the question a little differently. If I have to sacrifice myself, it would be for Tadashi...and Emily.

Anna: (*jaw drops*) You still have feelings for her, Hiro?

Hiro: What do you think? Of course I do! Even though I don't see her as often anymore, she still has a special place in my heart. (*smiles at all the cliche cheesiness he's saying*) So it's only fair.