But first, let me take a shell-fie (ft. Cat Noir)

Honey Lemon: (*squeals*) 5 days left!! (*runs around the room and spins with Elsa in a circle*) YAY!!

Elsa: (*laughs*) I can't wait to see my sister's wedding. (*nods at Anna*)

Emily: Seriously guys, what happened while I was away?

Fred: (*lightly*) A dare by honeyhamadaa, and I think that was it. (*shrugs*) Clara hasn't been updating this lately.

Me: (*glares at him*) Hey! I have reasons for that you know!

Tadashi: (*hugs me from behind*) We know, Mockingjay. We know. 

Me: (*smiles at him*) 

Gogo: (*goes through my notifications*) Ooh. Seems like talle2014 has returned with another dare!

Hans: Talle? You don't mean the girl who was with us during Emma's prank war? 

Wasabi: Seems like it. (*goes over to Gogo*) Okay, it seems like this dare isn't too bad. 

Hiro: What is it? (*takes Emily's hand*)

Gogo: So...we have to head to Sydney Australia's Harbour Bridge. Get there however you wish. Then once there, we need to obtain as many...selfies...as possible. And we can't approach others--they have to approach us. (*shakes her head*) At the end of the day, whoever gets the least has to be dunked in a pool of ketchup.

Eugene: Wait. Ketchup? You don't mean--

Rapunzel: The same thing we used to wash your hair in an earlier dare? (*laughs*) Didn't intend for that to rhyme. 

Eugene: (*fumes*) Yes. 

Kristoff: (*laughs as he puts an arm around Anna*) Selfies though...it shouldn't be too bad.

Honey Lemon: YES! It's literally my art! (*pumps a fist in the air*)

Hans: (*chuckles*) We get it. (*smiles at Honey Lemon*)

Wasabi: (*to Emily*) You think Hans and Honey Lemon--

Elsa: AWWW THIS IS SO CUTE! (*throws her hands in the air*)

Me: What is? (*turns to Elsa*)

Elsa: Honey Lemon and Hans, sitting in a tree--

Honey Lemon and Hans: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Elsa: (*laughs*) Just kidding. But seriously...you two look absolutely adorable! (*fangirls*)

Anna: (*stares at her sister like she's crazy*) Uh...okay? Are you okay, Elsa?

Elsa: I'm okay. I'm okay. (*breathes*)

Me: Alright, now let's go. 

Baymax and Olaf: (*come in*)

Olaf: Did I hear we're going on a trip?

Baymax: (*nods*) Yes. We are. (*nods*)

Olaf: I LOVE TRIPS!

Me: Yeah well...let's go. (*snaps fingers*)

*********EVERYONE IS IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA, AND ON TOP OF THE BRIDGE**********

Fred: (*jaw drops at the scenery*) Wow. This is amazing. 

Tadashi: (*takes a deep breath*) I have never been here before. And I have to agree with Fred. (*wraps an arm around me*)

Me: (*leans on Tadashi's shoulder*) I know. Any kind of landscape wows me...

Honey Lemon: (*snaps a silent photo of me and Tadashi*) YEEEEEE CLADASHIIIIII!