Snow Angels

Third Person POV:

It was a wonderful snowy day. Outside was completely covered in a thick blanket of snow. Wind blew gently, ruffling the leaves in the trees.

Nezumi woke up. It was still quite early in the morning and Shion was still sleeping. Nezumi got up from his bed and walked to the windows. He pulled apart the curtains and gasped.

Now, one thing not a lot of people know about Nezumi is the fact he gets stupidly excited over snow. His mouth formed a giant grin and he quietly ran down the stairs.

He pulled on a coat over his pyjamas, grabbed his gloves and hat, put on his boots and ran out the door, leaving it to slam behind him.

Shion's POV:

I was awoken by a loud slam. I decided to get dressed before investigating, as it was freezing. I pulled on a big jumper, some jeans and some fluffy socks. I opened my curtains and looked outside. I smiled softly at the sight.

"Nezumi..." I whispered. As much as he denied it, I knew he loved snow with a passion. Nezumi was a light sleeper and he always woke up early, so the chances are he had already gone out.

I walked downstairs and found his coat and hat gone. I smiled and shook my head, pulling on my coat and boots, walking out the door.

I walked for a little while until I heard someone cursing. "Nezumi?" I called, recognising the voice.

"Oh shit." I heard the voice whisper. "Um... Hi, Shion. Down here." I turned my head and looked down at the floor . There was Nezumi, laying deep in the snow, struggling to get up. It looked like he'd been trying to make a snow angel, his arms and legs spread out wide. It seemed as though he's been there for a while, as his face was turning pink from the cold.

All of a sudden, I cracked up laughing.

"O-Oi Shion! Stop messing around and help me!" He shouted. I honestly couldn't stop laughing. His face was bright red with embarrassment and he looked adorable.

After a while, I finally calmed down. I held out a hand and Nezumi grabbed it. I pulled him up and saw he was shivering greatly.

Smiling softly at him, I clutched his cold hand. "Let's go home, shall we?" I said. He nodded shakily and we began to walk. Luckily, we were close to home already.

When we got inside, Nezumi ran up the stairs and got changed. I began to make hot chocolate. It was my trademark hot chocolate, with cream, marshmallows and Oreos. I knew Nezumi loved it.

After a while, I heard him come downstairs. I turned around, smiling.

"Hey, how are you doing-" I was cut off. He didn't have a shirt on. My face heated up and I almost had a nosebleed. I stared at him for a while before he spoke.

"Can you stop staring at me and tell me where the hell my shirts are?" He asked. I then remembered. I walked to the radiator and picked one up, handing it to him. I looked away and he chuckled. He pulled me into his chest, kissing my head gently.

"Oh Shion, you're too cute for your own good." He said. I looked up sharply, glaring at him. Placing my hands on his face, I pulled him down into a kiss. He was taken aback and jumped away, his whole face bright red.

"Wh-What w-was that f-for S-Sh-Shion?!" He stuttered. I chuckled at him and hugged him again. He hugged me back and we kinda just cuddled for a good 10 minutes.

Later that day, we decided to watch movies. We watched my favourite movie, Spirited Away. When it got to the ending, I was in tears. Nezumi had to calm me down.

Nezumi's POV:

"Shion, it's okay! Calm down!" I said. "B-But it's sad! Her boyfriend's a river for crying out loud!" He shouted back.

I sighed. Grabbing his shoulders and pushing him back into the sofa, I kissed him. He slowly kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a bit until I deepened the kiss. I bit his lip, and he gave me entrance. My tongue invaded his mouth and we basically just made out for twenty minutes.

We pulled away, out of breath. I hugged him tight.

"I love you, Shion." I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

We cuddled for the rest of the evening, and I knew in that moment I would never, ever let Shion go.