Kissing

Third Person POV:

There are things we don't think about. Things like why we communicate with each other, why things are just the way they are. Well, Shion just realised something.

How weird kissing is.

I mean, to show each other affection, you smush your faces together. It's weird when you think about it.

Shion's POV:

"Hey Nezumi, don't you think we're really weird?" I asked. Nezumi and I were currently sitting in the living room, not doing anything particularly interesting. Nezumi was reading, I was more or less just rolling about on the sofa.

Nezumi looked over at me, a slightly angry look on his face. "The fuck is that meant to mean?" He said. I suddenly realised how awfully I had said that.

"Oh my god! No no no!!!!! I mean like, humans in general." I corrected myself. He looked at me, confused, putting down his book.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Well," I said, "we're all weird. We do weird things. Have you ever realised that asking someone's name is basically the same as 'Hey! What sound should I make to attract your attention!' ?" Nezumi chuckled a little.

"Relationships are weirder though!" I said, "Like, we wrap limbs around each other for no real reason and smush our faces together to show affection. How weird is that?!" I finished. Nezumi shook his head, laughing.

"You think of some weird stuff Shion." He said.

Time skip!
Third Person POV:

It was quite late at night. Nezumi and Shion had been watching movies for the past few hours, and so they decided to go to bed.

They went upstairs, got changed, you get it. As Shion as closing the curtains, Nezumi came up behind him and hugged him, making Shion jump.

"Geez, Nezumi don't make me jump!" He said, turning around to hug his boyfriend.

After a while of just cuddling, Shion looked up at Nezumi, smiling. Nezumi returned the stare, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on Shion's lips. Shion returned it, but then stopped.

Nezumi opened his eyes, confused, only to see Shion holding in his laughter. Suddenly, he burst out laughing, ruining the sweet moment.

"What?" Nezumi asked, confused. Shion continued to laugh.

"W-We kissed... Pffffft-" Shion laughed. Nezumi's mind trailed back to their earlier conversation, and he chuckled lightly. To shut his lover up, he kissed him again, but as soon as he'd calmed down, Nezumi began to laugh. He broke the kiss, laughing uncontrollably. Shion soon joined, and before they knew it they were rolling around, tears streaming down their faces from laughter.

Eventually, they calmed down and got into bed, falling asleep quickly. They were both happy, and wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

It was moments like that that made their relationship special.

Daw :3 cute. Sorry it's short, just had this cute idea!
-Sophie xx