Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I exited the room. The hall ways were nicely lighted. Not too bright, not too dark. The sun was an hour away from setting. The time went so fast when I was out with my brothers. I love calling them that, it felt normal, good, yet not normal and good at the same time. It was strange that I've only known them for about a day and I'm so close with them. We've bonded so much. This is what was going through my head while walking the halls of the castle. I was so happy. For once, since I met Becca, I was happy. She was the only person that approached me during the first week of going to that school. I did not want her to get close to me, but she worked her way into my life. I miss her, and it's only been two days.

I got round to the staircase. It was a beautiful castle and, even with the size of it, anyone would consider it a home. It was cream and red and spiralled all the way down. Its red carpet made no noise, but when my heels touched the floor, they noticed my presence. My mates were in conversation, dressed in a jacket, jeans and a dress, but still causal shirt. Their eyes fixed on mine. I could not remove my gaze, and found it hard to breathe. They strode their way to me, not thinking about anything in their paths. They just made their way to me. When they reached, they both held my hand and brought it up to their lips to place a kiss. It was soft yet meaningful which had my cheeks rosy. They were both handsome, and all mine, I could not have it any other way. Smiling at them, I placed a kiss on both their cheeks to return the favour.

"The car is waiting." Said the maid.

"Thank you." I said to her giving her a smile. She left and I turned back to the boys.

"You look beautiful." Cole said.

"Beautiful does not describe one sixth of how you look tonight." Chris chimed in. smiling at their sweetness, but looking down I said thank you. "A princess must never bow her head to anyone. She must show confidence." Chris said, while Cole placed a finger under my chin and brought my face back to theirs.

"Yes sir." I told them in submission.

"You ready for our first date?" Cole enquired.

"Yes, it will be the first." I told them. "Boys never asked me out on a date."

"Sorry to hear that." Chris said, but I knew he had not a sorry bone in his body.

"They were probably just scared of the power radiating from you… and we are men, not boys."

"aww, did I hurt your ego?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"pshhh… no." I burst out laughing while they avoided eye contact but then joined in eventually. When the laughter died out they held my hand and took me to the car.

***Chris POV***

She looked beautiful tonight. I could not believe her innocence, how she blushed when we sang the slightest praise to her. It made her look beautiful, her lack of confidence made her look, what you would say, modest, but to some like my mother and father, it may be considered a weakness. The kind of England approved of her, so I had no reason to doubt my parents will have any doubt, but I was going to make her feel confident. Her royal purple dress, made of silk hugged her figure, wanting me to rip it off her. But I could control myself, as much as I wanted her, she was not ready to be fully mine. When and only when she is ready we would take it further.

We drove to the first destination. Cole was driving, she was in the front seat, and I at the back. She called shotgun before getting into the car. I could not say no to my princess now could I? The first thing that was on mine and my brother's mind to do was to take her to dinner. She had been out the whole day, and after missing her, we told her to get dressed to go on our date, she forgot to eat. This was her first date, and we wanted it to be special. It was our first time taking someone out on a date, but our mother always taught us to teach women right. She gave us some ideas, but it's not something we would admit to anyone. We arrived to the beautiful and most luxurious restaurant, which her father recommended to us. I got out of the car, open Nica's door, I took her palm in my hand to help her out, her hand was so small in mine, and I love the feeling of tingling sensations when her hand touch mine. Holding her hand, we walked into the stair case which led to the inside of the restaurant. It was a beautiful place, people dressed so elegant, but nothing compared to the beauty holding my hand.