Epilogue

Epilogue

A week had passed since the birth of my babies, and every day I find myself waking up to see a new day with them. I loved them so much, and Cole and Chris were brilliant with them, giving me rest after the long period of child birth. I loved the whole experience of being a mother, and my babies were the sweetest babies I've ever laid eyes on, although some may call me bias, not to my face I hope.  My princess, according to my mates, looked just like me in every way possible. She had my eyes, my skin tone; I wonder what else she would develop in her teenage years. I could not wait for these times to come. The boys, ah my boys, were handsome had had less of me and more of their fathers green eyes mixture of both light and dark, and their hair ranging to a brown so dark, it was nearly black to a light brown with some dark brown with blonde tips. These colours reminded me so much of their fathers.

Many people have asked if they belong to Cole or Chris, and the answer is both, they are both my mates and they are identical twins; meaning they share the same genetic makeup making the children both of theirs. Also, I could only get pregnant by both of them, neither Cole or Chris could have gotten me pregnant individually, meaning they both are the biological fathers of our babies. Our babies, I loved saying this to people, they belong to the three of us, and nothing could separate this family.

We have moved back to America, as we thought it would be best to get them on their home turf. We have also named the babies, after a long time it took to decide.

My first boy, and future king to the werewolf world is called Xavier, he is going to be a strong king and a leader just like his fathers.

My second boy is called Nathanial, Nate for short. He is most likely going to be the beta.

My third boy is called Jacob, Jace for short is going to be a second beta.

And finally, my princess is going to be called Emerald Avalon-Rain.

"Nica, come look at this!" Chris called me from my reading from the couch. I made my way to upstairs to see what the excitement was about. I went into my room and saw the babies in their cots together; the beautiful thing is that they were holding hands as they slept. We could not separate them because of their closeness and their cries every time they were separated.

"They look so sweet!" I took out my phone, took a picture and sent it to my friends and family abroad. Cole came from behind and hugged me.

"You look beautiful." He said whispering in my ear. Cole came from in front of me, arms around my waist. Looking into his brothers eyes saying

"Aren't we lucky." Then he looked down at me and kissed my forehead. I soaked in this moment I felt my mates touch me, and I looked at my babies. I felt love and comfort. I truly felt at home with my family.

Authors note:

Short and simple epilogue

Thank you all who stuck with me throughout this book! I had so much fun writing it and I cannot believe I finished. Wattpad did mess up my flow a few months ago meaning I lost all my awesome and inspirational comments. However I'm trying to look at the positives and I just want to say thank you for everything you guys have done to help me with this book, sometimes it was tough but reading the comments you guys sent me made to so much easier.

Also a big thank you to all of you who helped choose the baby names, it was so tough to pick from the 80 plus names I received. If your name was not chosen, it may appear in the sequel. Yes I'm doing a sequel which I plan to go straight into now and i have already posted the prologue called Emerald Avalon Rain ((for now)), as requested you guys wanted an insight into their childhood, and I have done so!

please comment on the first chapter saying what you think. 

Names:

Xavier: ImagineLittleDragon & happier

Nathanial: ImagineLittleDragon      and     Nate:

Jacob: prettyswagg143  and Jace: halleyw & deathprincess0822

Emerald : AlexiaHuang 

Avalon- Rain: SUPERMANS_SOLDIER