Chapter 4

As the day was drawn into an end, me and my mates left the restaurant after an amazing meal. It was one of the bet one I've had out of school. After school I have to make my meal of course, who would do it for me? I was not fortunate enough to have that amazing support system as I have now.

We walked to the car hand in hand and set on our way to the hotel. I have passed by it on the way to town centre many times, and the beauty of it never failed to amuse me, which is why I was astonished to see that is where we've pulled up. The door was open by the door man and I walked out feeling out of place. I still had the clothes from school, and to be walking in this place seemed like I needed a brand and a label to wear. I rearranged the look from my face and walked behind Chris, with Cole behind me. I was stuck from the moment I set foot in the hotel, and a chuckle came from behind me, which I knew belonged to Cole. "If this is your reaction now, when we go home I cannot wait to see." Cole said in a teasing voice. I smile and replied;

"Me either. I cannot wait to go to your ho-"

"Our home" Chris intervened.

"I like the sound of that." I responded.

"Me too." Chris said.

We walked  further into the hotel and I was lead to an elevator of many buttons. Chris pressed the right one and walked in with me. My thought were on Lock Hart kingdom, and what it was like there.

"What was it like in Lock Hart? I've not heard much about it as I've had no one to tell me..." I asked

"it is a wonderful kingdom, the people there are wonderful. It is sunny all the time, when we were not studying, we got more than enough time to see the wonderful sights..." Cole said.

"It's beautiful and I would not have wished to be brought up in a different place. The kingdom is wonderfully made by the Goddess. We thank her ever night for it at the rituals the queen performs every four months. It is the most glorious nights and the whole people look forward to it." Chris said.

"It sounds wonderful" I whispered trying to imaging what it must be like to be there.

Chris led me to an amazing room. It was a presidential suit. It was unbelievable pretty and I adored the colour scheme of gold and red, fit for a King, or in this case princes, foyer. The room which they let me lead myself around had foyer which had a stair case which lead into the upstairs. On the downstairs were a lounge with a different range of painting on the wall and luxurious couches placed in a beautiful arrangements. I followed my feet upstairs and was greeted with three open doors. Two were bed rooms which had been tidied, and the other was a bath room, with the most exquisite toilet shower and Jacuzzi looking bath tub. I longed to go in there.

I felt guilty for wondering this room, no apartment and went back to the boys downstairs who were sitting in the lounge. "This I a beautiful apartment" I exclaimed. "You are right, the king of England did do a lot of arrangements for you two to come. Wow, that sounds strange saying." Their laughter told me I had said the last part out loud and immediately hid my face in my hands. They came up to me and removed my hands from my blazing cheeks and place a kiss upon them.

"I love your blush." Cole said and Chris "hmmmhm" in response. that did not help my blush and I got even a shade redder. With my skin tone it was not easy to see and I was happy for that.

After a while, all the awkwardness of meeting them had passed away. I laid my head on Chris' knee and my feet upon Coles thighs. His hand done wonders to remove all the tension in my feet, while Chris passed his hands through my hair in a soothing pattern. "What was it like growing up in such a place as lock hart?" I asked.

"It was nice, everyone was loving. Being the prince did give you a lot of respect. Walking in the street is hard to do alone, because of our status. Many people do not like having royalty among the wares, but they stay out of our state if that is the point. There are many people who go there. It is ritual that every ware, once they are at the age of 16, go there, either to find their mate, or to see the beauty of the beloved city. Everyone has heard about it. How come you have not been there?" Chris said.

"I asked my mother to bring me there, but she frowned upon it like I told her to marry the man who had left us. She did not want me to go there." I answered. I heard Chris and Cole growled in unison and try to soothe them the best I did in my position. "I'm sorry I have too much baggage. I bet you did not wish for a mate with this background." I said.

"non-sense" they replied, "Its what makes you more mature at the age of 17." Cole said.

"Not that we wish upon you what you have gotten, but we do not blame you for that. We wish to make it up to you, love you more and spoil you in a way you never have been." Chris continued.

"We love that you have been in this situation and have had no help and gotten through it the way you have. Though we wished we could have been with you most of your sorrowful days." Cole finished.

This brought a tear to my eyes. I knew the fact that they could never hate me, but hearing these words made me see what I have missed out and that they will do anything to be there for me. They kissed the eyes which the tears have fallen from.

"Do you know your father?" Chris asked curiously.

"I don't know much of him. My mother never spoke of him. I remember glimpse of him in my memories when I think of the best days of my life, which would never leave my memories. He was mixed race. He came from Dominica, I've always wanted to go there, but mum would never take me. He came to England and met his father who was rich. My mother never took any money from him though. I was a mistake to her, I was not expected to him also."

"Well we are lucky. You are no mistake to us." Cole reassured with a smile which put my heart off track for a few seconds. "What was his name?"

"Alec, that's the name I would always remember. Alec Johnson" I said wondering where this was going.

"The Alec Johnson who is heir to the British throne?" Cole asked sitting up to have a better look at my face. My confused face.

"What are you talking about? Yes Alec Johnson, heir to the throne..." I burst out laughing. Yeah that's what you do when you find out your father, who left you is one of royalty. I sobered up pretty quick when I noticed they were not laughing with me. "Why aren't you laughing? I asked. 

"I'm being serious." Replied Cole. "His mother was from Dominica. When the prince was going around the world to find their mate. His father found his mother and took her to England with him. She found out she was pregnant and flee back home, for shelter. People wanted to harm her and her baby because they were black and the prince was white, and there was racial tensions at the time. They ended up seeking shelter and the prince could not find her and his son. They came out when the boy was old enough to look after him and his mother. They went back to England and the prince was happy to be near his mate and to meet his son, who had problems adjusting. After that the queen Sheila had twins, which everyone knew about."

"But why did he leave my mother. If he is the prince, why would he do that to his own child? I don't even know if they were mates. Mum never talked about them..."

"He found his mate. He is still with her at this moment." Chris said. I tensed up knowing that "my father" was with another woman, an probably have other children of his own.

"I want to see him. Can you take me to him please?"  I asked not knowing if I wanted to meet him or not.

"of course, we would come with you too if you want." They replied with a smile which I could not return easily.

"I am tired. I think I'm going to go to sleep." I said physically and emotionally exhausted.

"You can have my room. I will sleep in the other room." Said Chris. "The rooms are big me and my brother can share one."

They led me to my room, I got dressed for bed and got under the covers. They smelled like Chris and I was missing Cole scent. All I could do was twist and turn. I got out of the bed and walked to the other room hoping I could hop into their bed. Maybe that's what keeping me awake. I got into the room, crawled over Chris to get in the middle, then I went under the sheets.  I kissed Chris goodnight, and then Cole, wishing I had done that earlier, but I was too caught up in my thoughts and exhaustion. They both turned towards me and held me softly.

 For once I felt lucky. "I know its a lot t handle, but we are always here for you. When you need it the most." Chris said before I fell asleep between my two mates.