Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up feeling completed. I felt like one. I woke up with their strong arms around my body, making me feel the warm. A feeling I have just about gotten use to. I felt our bond, our souls connecting making us one together. If one of them was to be gone, I would not be able to survive. It hurt thinking it could happen, but you never know what could just jump up before you.

"Morning." I said with a smile on my face.

"Morning love." Cole said. I could still hear Chris breathing softly on my neck making me shiver. He looked brightened, like he was illuminated with light. Looking over my shoulder at his brother, I saw the peace on his face, but he was also brightened.  They looked happy.

"I am happy." Cole said reading my mind. I forgot about that. Now we were completely mated, we are able to speak using our minds.

"Well that’s going to take some time to get use to." Just then my stomach grumbled. Placing a kiss on the still sleeping Chris's cheek, he stirred. When his eyes opened I fell in love with the green. He grabbed my cheek gently and placed a kiss on my sore lips, smiling into the kiss.

"Morning beautiful." He said in a husky voice, giving me shivers, while I blushed. My stomach argued again making them chuckle and my cheek ablaze. I got up and slid over Cole to get to the bathroom to freshen up. I was still naked after last night's activities, but I was confident in my body. Swaying my hips just to hear them groan was the sexiest sound. I cast a look over my shoulder looking back at them tightly gripping the bed sheets frozen.

"You coming, I might need someone to reach my back." They were next to me within an instant, I giggled, but it was no joke and walked into the bathroom with them on my tail.

***

That was the best shower I've ever had. Also the longest, but every second of it was beautiful. The experience was pleasurable, and took me to oblivion. Remembering what we did made me blush badly.  Our marks and tattoo spirals had not changed, but I got one were they marked me, right on my neck. It was still tender, and when they kissed it, it made me shiver in delight. If anyone tried to touch it, it would feel revolting.

They took my hands and led me out of the bathroom. Nothing covering my body, they dressed me like they did yesterday morning. When I was dressed as well as them, they took my hand and led me through the castle for brunch. We had missed breakfast. Food was waiting for us when we entered.

"When are we heading home?" I asked them. I wanted to go to Lock Hart so badly.

"This evening. We will be going back with our sister." Cole said. I could not help but feel happy. I was going to be home. With my mates, no place I would rather be. 

"It would be a busy week when we go back. I must warn you, it's going to take a while to get use to." Chris said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. Cole and Chris both put down their forks and knives and focused on me, their face serious.

"We are going to be kings Dominica. Since we have mated our father will pass down the crown to us. You will be our queen." Cole said, smiling at the thought.

"But I don’t know how to be a queen." I said self doubt running through me. I excused myself from the table and ran to my mother. The looks of the faces looked worried, but they allowed me to go. Through the like, I felt the worries. I need to see my mother. I sent them through the link.

Walking through the castle, I found my mom in the lounge, by herself watching something on the television.  

"Good morning mum. I need to speak with you." I told her walking towards her to take a seat. She turned off the TV, and looked at me. For a while that’s all she did before she gasp.