Chapter 27

Chapter 27

A few weeks had passed, and this pregnancy was getting tiring, the four little ones would not stop kicking, pushing and moving. It was getting me annoyed. I was also summoned to bed rest, luckily Becca and my brothers were still here to look after me in these hard times. Too bad they were ready to leave for England, but that’s all good because I was going with them.

I could not miss their party before the wedding I was so excited to head back. They were going to have a traditional human wedding because Becca had friends and distant family from the human world and she wanted everyone to attend the wedding. It was going to be a big one, so I could not miss it. Cole and Chris are worried about me because they fear the baby would be harmed if I go overseas, but I would not let that happen. And my doctor is coming with me just in case, I did not want to cause any inconvenience, but Chris insisted and Cole followed even with the glare I gave him.

"Nica, are you ready to go?" Cole asked, coming from behind me. "We need to catch the flight." He kissed be on the cheek and smiled. Chris leaned on the door way, waiting, he had already put the things in the car and now everyone was waiting on me. I wanted to be comfortable on the journey, but I had to keep an image as queen therefore my clothes had to be presentable although my tailor really does an awesome job.

"Yep, let's go." I said. They have been rushing all around for me. My cravings had been strange, very strange. They have also been full of alpha duties, I missed them sometimes, but they tried to be with me as much as they could, and that was all I needed. They continuously touched my stomach, getting a reaction out of the little ones. They were the only ones that can do so. Plus Becca has been the best friend I could have, it really helped to have her around. When the babies are born we will have to get a nanny, knowing that Cole, Chris are going to be busy, and even I have to pick up duties, however those duties are not going to come between me and our little ones. I'm so glad we got the clear from my doctor to go overseas; I don’t know what I would have done if I was not able to make it.

"Watch your step babe." Cole warned, I glared at him. "Sorry, you just looked a bit distant in your thoughts." He said avoiding my eyes. Yeah I still had bad mood swings, but they were normal. They could be very worst, but I learnt to control them quickly… well as much as I can.

We boarded the plane; Chris caressed my hair , while Cole was massaging my feet, tingles spread from their touch to my feet. They knew how to comfort me and God did it feel good. I fell asleep. Thank God this was our private jet, which had rooms and a bed or else my neck would be paying the price when I wake up. I woke up on the mattress Cole and Chris laid beside me. They looked exhausted so I felt so happy that they were getting some rest. They were still transitioning into the role of a king. They are amazing at it, and I would not have it any other way. They were so cute I kissed their cheeks softly before making my way over them, and out of the room to the main area.

"Hey." Someone said making me jump.

"Becca, you know I scare easily." I said trying to even out my breathing; my heart was beating at an erratic speed. Everyone knew I am very easy to scare, yet they still insisted on scaring me witless.

"Sorry, couldn’t sleep?" she asked me, sounding very tired.

"No, I have been doing enough of that lately. How about you, are you excited?"

"I don’t know. I have tried to plan everything from the palace, but your mother has taken care of everything at home and even though I totally trust her, I'm still scared. I don’t know if everything has gone according to plan. What if something goes wrong? There is only three days to the wedding, and I am feeling so much pressure to make everything perfect. Gosh, Andy and Alex seem so laid back and perfect, like nothing could go wrong, and here I am stressing out, you get what I'm saying…" she said rambling on. The best thing to do was to let her speak and let her emotions flow. I sat and listened.