Swimming pool

(Yo yo yo!i know it's been awhile,but this chappie will make it better! Send me some dares or just something random to spice things up or I'll get bored! Lol enjoy!😜✌🏻️)
Faith-what the actual fuck are we doing here?you said a relaxing break.
Death-*wearing swimming trunks and sunglasses* this is a relaxing break cupcake. A thank you would be nice.
Faith-I CANT SWIM FOR SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! *staires at the pool in front of them,thank god it was a private pool*
Death-*chuckles* it's time for you to learn then..*pickes up faith and throws her in* SWIM NEMO!SWIM!
Faith-*screams and struggles to float*D-DEATH!!
Death-*sighes and jumps in*
(once in faith clings to him for dear life.)
Death-.....your a pussy.
Faith-*spits out water* and your a dick!
Death-then we make a perfect couple now don't we!*pushes her back in the water* now swim bitch.
Faith-*struggles* death!
Death-bitch!*picks her up* your seriously pathetic cupcake....and this is so cheesy.
Faith*holds onto him* IM NOT PATHETIC!YOU KNEW I COULDN'T SWIM SO DEAL WITH IT!
Death-*holds her out like he's gonna throw her back in* just for that I'm gonna drown you..
Faith-*latches on to his neck and wraps legs around his waist* no!no! No! Don't  you dare! Please no!
Death-*smirkes* I can make over 100 dirty jokes for this position right now...
Faith-*blushes* I want to go home...NOW.
Death-nah. *swims under with her still on him and comes back up on the other side*
Faith-*gaspes and holds tighter*Y-you asshole!! I HATE YOU!
{and the rest of the day was spent with death tormenting poor Faith...but he had to admit. It was fucking adorable}
(You like?? I hope so! Can I get a wut wut for some fade action?!? Please comment and vote! And remember,leave me a dare or a random thing you want me to do with the characters! Peace out!)