Stoned

Death-*sitting at home watching the Chicago Bears game*
Faith-*busts in with sunglasses on* where's the food...*goes to fridge and gets everything out*
Death-*stares at her and walks towards her* what the hell happens to you?
Faith-*eating a taco violently* I met a frog...and he gave me...something. I don't know. Chill.
Death-chill?chill! Are you fucking stoned right now?? And in my god damn house!?*takes her sunglasses off and grabs her face,looking into her eyes.*
Faith-*giggles* your eyes are so beautiful...can I touch them?
Death-no! *slaps hands away* I don't know we're your druggie hands have been. Go lay down,you need to sleep whatever the hell you took,off.
Faith-*jumps onto couch and lays upside down* I'm not tired though master! Wanna play?
Death-*raises an eyebrow* play what?
Faith-play house of course! I'll be your girlfriend and you my boyfriend okay. And we're super rich!*sits up straight*
Death-*face-palms* no...faith..go to sleep or shut the hell up and let me watch the game.im not going to baby you. You know this is the second time you accepted something from strangers.*sits back down*
Faith-*pouts and walks over to him* your mad at me?
Death-*no answer.*
Faith-*gets in his lap and lays her head on his chest*
Death-faith. Get off of me right now or I'll break every one of your fingers. Yes I'm mad at you!
Faith-*fell asleep befor he started talking*
Death-*sighs* you've got to be kidding me. Do I get no peace?! *holds onto her and continues to watch the game again*
Faith-MMmmh. Bananas..