Dont touch my cupcake

(I need some dares I think I'm gonna do a Q and A for deathy and faithy-poo)

Random boy-Hahaha!your really funny hope!
Faith-*giggles*thanks!
Random boy-your welcome.*places hand on her sholder* I wish we could hang out more..
Faith-me too...*looks deeply into his eyes.*
Death-oh HELL NO..*pops out of no where , pushes the boy and looks into faiths eyes* this is so romantic...shall we go my love?
Faith-*being pulled away* IM SORRY!I-ILL CALL YOU!
Death-No she wooon't! *sings and spins faith around* dance my love!DANCE!! CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT..
Faith-nuuuuuuuhhhh!!!
~~~~~<~<~~

(With faith and Leo)
Leo-faith....I really want to kiss you right now..
Faith-then do it...
Leo-*leans in*
Death-*throws Faith over his sholder and puts on sunglasses* Not today...
Leo-What are you doing?!
Death-*running off with faith* I STOLE YOUR BITCH! *insert thug life* 💀🚬

----———
Death-FLOCK TO ME MY LITTLE REAPERS!!
Faith-stfu.
Me-:D I hope you enjoyed! Ik.short chapter. Death? Wtf..
Death-*slowly unbuttoning shirt* send in some dares and questions for me if you want to see me and faith get it on like donkey kong...
Faith-NO!NO!NO!OHGODPLEASENO!
Me-relax. There shall be none of that...just yet. ;)
Death-your right...that's for another time when we're alone.i mean if you want to see me take it off fully..*winks and stops mid way on shirt*
Faith-*sighs of relief *
Me-*panting* YOU HEARD THE MAN!! *throws money*