Morning struggles

(This chapter goes out to @KelseyJDeffinbaugh,I apologize if I haven't gotten to your suggestion yet. It's been a rough week. Lol enjoy!)

Death-*trying to button up dress shirt for work but struggling miserably.* devil horns!
Faith-*looks up from magazine and snirks* need some help there buddy?
Death-no....FUCK! Fine!help me!
Faith-*walks over too him and buttons up his dress shirt standing real close,body's almost touching.*there! All done. Wait...were are your lip piercings??!*she half yells in shock*
Death-*quickly covers his lip* i took them out last night...not that it's any of. Your business.
Faith-....want me to do that aswell... *watching him struggle to get them in.* you are just having a bad morning aren't you.,
Death-SHUT THE HELL UP. I couldn't sleep last night..
Faith-awe..was it cuz I wasn't there?
Death-*evil glare* no.fuck you.
Faith-want me to help or nah?
Death-...fine! Just...be gentle.*hands her piercings*
Faith-*blushes and puts them in slowly. Staring at the plump pink lips*
Death-uhh..hello,miss hormonal, if you stare any longer I'm gonna be late for work.and I'll have a good reason for it. *puts hands on her hips.*
Faith*snaps out of it and pushes his hands off,looking at anything but those green eyes* go to work. Prick.
Death-fine....bitch..

(DUUDE I LOVE THIS F ING CHAPTER! It was so fun to write! I'll work on all the others asap! Please be patient! ✌🏻️❤️)