Death By Gay Bar

(Welcome back! Here goes a dare,you know who you are ;) enjoy and vote,plus comment.)
Faith-your actually gonna do this?
Death-of course,a dare is a dare,plus I've done worse to men.
Faith-ugh! I do NOT want to hear it! Just go already!
Death-alright...*puts cowboy hat on and walks on a stage.*
Random person-and give it up fooooor,DR.SEX GOD!
Crowd of gay men-WHOOOO!SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT BIG BOY!*music begins to play*
Death-*turns around on heels and thrusts his way to the middle of the stage with one hand on his crotch and the other on his head*
Faith-Sweet baby Jesus..*turns around blushing* this was not expected..
Death-*untz untz untz.* I've been so naughty lately..I think I need a whooping..*takes off shirt and throws it at the crowd.*
Random guy-ILL WHIP YOU!
Random guy-*throws money at death* Work it baby!!
Death-*weird,but sexy dances* mmmmh yeah...
Faith-*turns music off* OKAY THATS ENOUGH.sorry fellas but Dr.sex God has to leave,death,say goodbye to your slutty friends.
Death-sorry,she gets jealous easily,who said you could be off your leash?
Men-*laugh*
Faith-*drags off stage* GOODBYE AND GOOD NIGHT!
Death-*now outside smoking* I was really getting it up there! I could have at least 100 dollars by now.
Faith-your so weird..just stop.*sends secret videos she took of death to Devin* hehe.
Death-.....your a bitch.
Faith-whaaaaat,no,I'm an angel!*smiles innocently*
Death-*smirks* yeah,let's go....angel.

(Yaaaay!that was hott.
Death-I feel hot..
Faith-I'm questioning if you like men or not...
Death-nah,I just like seeing you jealous.
Faith-fück you..
Me-...I love you guys!)