Death By Panty Land

HURBER!! Idk...anywaaay,enjoy this chappie. AND SEND ME SOME MORE DARES! Peace.

Death-*sneaks into Faith's room and sees Mr.Wiggles sitting in a chair.* shhhhh.you know your my buddy,so don't tell faith,I trust you.
Mr.Wiggles-O-o
Death-good. *opens faiths drawer,pulls out panties and Holds them dramatically.* BEHOLD!! I HAVE FOUND.... UNDERPANTS!*holds them like a trophy * thank you,thank you! It is such an honor! *grabs a handful of Faiths underwear and throws them in the air * ITS CHRISTMAS! Haahaha! Yay! *puts them on his head* I'm a majestic bird. KAHHH KAAHHH! *has them draped over his shoulders and sits in front of Mr.Wiggles* and then I said,Emily,your boobs are too big to fit that corset! HAHAHAH! *puts bra and panties over his clothes and twerks* all the single ladies!all the single ladies!
Faith-*walks in* WHAT.THE.HELL.
Death-*stops and looks at her then puts panties back on head and runs towards her* KAHHH!KAAAHHH!
Faith-*looks at Mr.Wiggles* you knew about this didn't you! Stupid bear!
death-Don't talk about my friend that way!........KAAAAAAHH!
Faith-TAKE MY UNDERCLOTHES OFF RIGHT NOW! He was mine before yours!
__________
Death-*takes shirt off slowly.* you know u wanna send me some dares. Mmmmm.
Faith-plez stahp..,
Me- Yass