Help

Chantelle's POV
The wedding is really soon and I can't wait, we've planned most of it so everything is ready. God and the devil are decorating for us they said they wanted to as a apology for destroying a lot of our home and me and Andy getting hurt so we're really happy about that, we didn't know what design we wanted so they just said they'd make it a surprise.
Andy said that we would sing for us at our wedding and the guys could play some acoustics and stuff so yeah I'm really happy about that.
But, because our wedding is so soon me and Ashley aren't allowed to see eachother until the wedding day now which sucks because he's going on a stag night and I can't really go on a hen night because I don't really have any friends and my only close friend was killed so all I'm doing is sitting in my room and listening to music. Right now I was listening to MCR I was listening to welcome to the black parade and I absolutely love the lead singers voice, Gerard was it?, and all the guitar riffs and bass and drums just sound amazing together. Wait! Gerard wasn't that gods name? No way it can't be is... Gerard... From.............. My chemical romance!!?!??!??? Oh well he might be but I'll ask him on the wedding day cause if he is maybe I could ask him if he could sing a song cause I would love that but only if it was okay for him as I know they split up and went separate ways.

As I was sat in my room, listening to music, cc stood by the doorway, lightly knocking on the wood frame.

"Hey Chantelle how are you?" He asked standing completely still.

"Hey cc I'm good thanks, come on in" I said sitting up and placing my iPhone next to me while cc comes in and sits next to me.

"So what's up?" I asked knowing something was on his mind.

"Umm Ashley asked me to be his best man" he said and after he said that i started jumping up and down and hugged him

"Aww congratulations dude that's awesome" I said letting go of him and moving back to where I was previously sat

"Yeah but umm that means I have to say a speech and I don't really know what to say" he said moving nervously next to me

"Is that why you came here to ask me to help you?" I asked knowing that was the answer. He nodded slowly and looked at me.

"Don't worry I can help you" I said smiling and turning more to face him.

"Really?" He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Of course I will, have you wrote or thought of anything right now?" I said

Cc shook his head from side to side, showing he hadn't thought of anything yet.

"Okay well let's start with this" I said and wrote down some words on a note pad.

After that me and cc just carried on writing until he felt like it was done.

"I feel stupid for not being able to think of anything and I feel bad that you'll know what it is without it being a surprise" he said holding the page in his hands and looking at me.

"It's fine don't worry id rather help you than just let you struggle without knowing what to do so don't worry about it okay" I said smiling at him in which I got a smile back.

"So where you guys going for the stag night cause it's not like there's many places to go is there?" I asked looking at cc who smiled back.

"Well as long as you keep it a secret and don't tell Ashley" he said.

"Of course not I'm not even allowed to see him" I said laughing at the end which cc joined in.

After laughing cc leaned forward and whispered in my ear telling me where they were going just in case Ashley was near or something.
When he told me I gasped and leaned back.

"Really?" I asked amazed about their plan.

"Yep I can't wait" cc said, he then stood up and stretched.

"Well thanks for helping me chan I really appreciate it, but I best be off because I got to get ready" he said walking to the door.

"Oh okay have fun and no worries" I said as he waved and walked out the room.

Once he left I put my earphones back in and carried on doodling on my sketch book I found ages ago and carried on thinking about the wedding.

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's took me so long to update this book I've been busy with my birthday and hanging out with my friends and especially with my best friend as she moved last week or something but now I'll be updating more often to be ready for more chapters and maybe a new book. Again sorry for the wait but thank you for being patient and I hope you enjoy the new chapters 😊