The Aftermath

Chantelle POV
Ashley and the guys were out for his stag night so I decided to listen to some music and draw. Gerard gave me some paper and supplies to draw with as we both found out we had a love for drawing.
He enjoyed drawing things like comics whereas I was more of a realistic drawer although I do enjoy the occasional anime character here and there but anything was better than just sitting around bored.

Right now I was drawing a picture of a rose and listening to fall out boy when I started hearing Louise crying.

"Louise?" I said taking my earphones out and setting down my drawing pad and pencil and standing up, walking to her room.

Once I got to her room I saw her in her bed, tears running down her face, as she cried and screamed mummy to me holding her arms up for a hug. I walked over to her and picked her up and hugged her.

"Shh shh it's okay it was only a nightmare" I said reassuring her and I hugged her tight. She looked at me and rubbed the tears away from her eyes.

"Thank you mummy" she said as she gave me one last hug.

"It's okay darling I'll always be here" I said before I put her back in her bed, tucked her in, and kissed her goodnight.
I left her room and walked back to the sofa so I could finish my picture when all of a sudden...

"CHANTEEEEEELLE!!" I heard my name being yelled from the living room and I walked into the living room to see what was going on and saw a very drunk Ashley being dragged onto the sofa by jinx and jake.

"Oh god dare I ask?" I said while chuckling at the drunk state that was Ashley on the sofa.

"Yeeeah I don't think you should" Andy said laughing.

"So how drunk is he?" I asked smiling.

"Well, he confused me with a bird and wanted me to peck the cake out of his hands on the way back and started chucking crumbs on the floor as we walked back for me to eat" Andy said as he chuckled and everyone else laughed.

"Yep he's drunk all right" I said laughing and walking towards him.

"Well thank you for dragging him back you guys get to bed he'll be fine here tonight" I said sitting next to him.

"Okay night chan" they all said as they walked to their rooms.
I stood up and went to Ashley and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight ash" and went to bed.

THE NEXT DAY
Ashley's POV

Oh god why is it so bright? Ow my head hurts like hell, what happened last night?
Oh yeah my stag night. That was amazing I'll have to thank the guys for that and god or should I say Gerard and frank for it too.

I sat up holding my head and my eyes closed tight from the banging headache I got.

"Fuuuuuuuck it hurts" I said as I moved to sit properly with my head in my hands.

"Is someone suffering a bad migraine?" I heard someone laugh and I looked up to see Chantelle looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Do I look that bad?" I said smiling looking at her from the side as my head was still in my hands.

Chan laughed and sat next to me handing me a glass of water and aspirin.