Chapter 4

{Edited}

I woke up, desperately needing to empty my full bladder out, however, every movement I made, resulted into someone pulling me back into their hard chest. I was beyond annoyed as to why they were seven touching me. Quickly, I elbowed the man behind me and ran into the bathroom.

Ah, at last.

Once I was done I walked back into the spacious room only to find a very pissed of Aiden sitting upright on his bed.

"Why the heck was I sleeping in your bed?" I asked. He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"I-uh- might have pulled you up so that your were next to me." He said, a sheepish smile tugging at the edge of his full lips. I snorted at the way he looked, his big blue eyes waiting for me to lecture him. It was adora- stupid. I told him to stand up and in front of me, comparing our heights as I stared back at him. It felt as if I were staring at an ocean, holding endless waves of emotions.

He was a man with the eyes of a child.

"Thank you, for letting me sleep well." I didn't lie, it was the best sleep I'd had in a long while. He smiles, exposing his pearly whites to my eyes, and nodded.

"Anytime." I chuckled lightly at his response and shook my head, walking out of the room with a bright smile on my face. Then, realisation set in and my smile dimmed into a frown.

Don't loose concentration, you can never live with those dogs.

They murdered your family and purposely turned your brother into one of them.

My mothers voice rang in my head, reminding me of why I was here. I wasn't here to love anyone, nor was I here to create relationships that were bound to break. With every step I took away from Aiden, my heart felt heavier and heavier in my chest.

Stupid mate bond.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the box of coco-pops. My favorite type of cereal and ate them like crackers because I didn't like milk at all.

Today was day 1 of my plan. Study the whole pack. Their entrances, secret doors, basically the whole pack house. Rumor has it, that this was once the biggest Mafia organisations in Italy, but is now in the U.S. I walked through the hallways of the whole pack houses rooms and saw many names.

Considering I was about to become their Luna, or not, I had to know where they lived and all.

For some reason, I kept feeling guilty that I was actually proceeding with this plan. I actually felt bad and cruel. I couldn't feel cruel, this is what I did for a fucking living. Get a hold of yourself Emma!

While walking through the hallways I bumped into my brother and we both fell on the floor.

"Watch where your going.", I said while rubbing my now bruised shoulder. I was pale skinned and bruised easily, I just knew that my shoulder was not going to look too attractive in a few minutes.

"I know your plan." Said Nikolay.

"What?" I said, dumbfounded to how he even knew. "What plan?"

"I know that you want to kill them. Mind link, remember you're the sister of a werewolf. You have to put your walls up." I forgot about that. He grabbed my arm and walked me to an empty hallway. "Just promise me you won't do anything to Leah, my mate." He said in a pained tone. "She's pregnant, it's bad enough you don't want her pack, at least leave her."

"I can't promise you anything Nikolay, especially if their promises I can't keep.", I said and with that, I walked away feeling... Confused would be an understatement. My brother has always been my number one priority, as he was the only family I had left. I was about to become an aunt, making my family bigger.