Chapter 14

GUYS!!

ISNT AIDEN SO... SO.... PERFECT!!!!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! SO THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SO GODDAMN INTENSE AND WARNING...

UMM... ACTUALLY NEVERMIND! DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF!!!

Aiden and I walked back to his pack house, hand in hand.

I was so utterly confused to why he started panicking when I went to that part of his territory. It was like he wanted me to get out of there as soon as possible.

He also kept arguing with his wolf which worried me. Wolfs don't usually argue with their human side as it might create lots of tension and hate between both the human and wolf sides, making it hard to shift into your wolf.

"Aiden, why are you arguing with your wolf?"I bluntly asked. He sighed frustratedly. What the heck was so stressful for him? He stopped walking and looked at me, a pained expression on his beautifully sculpted face.

"Um... Y'know, the usual. He wants to finish the pack work uh... Right now so the we could y-you know. H-hang out." He lied through those pearly whites of his.

I was honestly starting to get pissed of at him for keeping something from me. Yeah, call me a bitch but I want to know what he's keeping from me, especially if it has something to do with me.

"Aiden..."I said in a warning tone."I know a liar when I see one."

"Look, I can't tell you right now so can you please drop the subject. You'll find out soon enough okay."he said, whispering the last part mostly to himself.

"Okay."I replied, not knowing what in the world was going on with this guy right now.

Do guy wolves have periods?

I'll have to find out...

Once we were in front of the pack house, Aiden rushed to his dad's office. I tip toed towards his dad's office so that I could listen in their conversation.

"-knows." Said Aiden.

"Knows what?" Asked Giavano.

"Where it's hidden. She can't find out, she'll be devastated."stated Aiden.

Okay, I want to know what's happening right now. This instant.

I stomped back to the front door to go back to my house because I still don't live in the pack house. Even Aiden knows this.

I made sure my steps were loud enough for both Aiden and Giavano to hear. I want them to know that I was pissed of that they were keeping something from me.

About me.

I kicked the front door open, making sure I broke at least one of the doors hinges and walked back to my small cottage or whatever you'd like to call it.

_________________
I was currently in the middle of the woods, sitting on a tree branch, looking for some reception as I was lost... In the middle of the woods... With no goddamn weapons.

"Yes receptio- ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I fell of the tree branch.

Let me describe the tree. It. Was. Humongous.

So, if I; a human, ever fell of the tree, I'd be crushed. I was literally screaming for dear life, flailing my arms everywhere so that I could catch any tree branch , but caught nothing in the end.