Chapter 36

SOOOO...

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER....

SURE, I MIGHT ADD BONUS CHAPTERS, B-BUT...

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2.7K FUDGING READS.

SOME OF MY BEST READERS : Itz_Suesue , Lottie_14 , huda-xx123cool !! Thanks SO MUCH FOR AL DA VOTES AND DA COMMENTS! ON WITH T-THE L-LAST CHAPTER!

OH, AND VOTE PLEASE!!

*SIGHS* (they're all gonna hate me so fucking much in the ends... Hehe..:)

____________________________________

"Allison!" Screamed the three of us as we ran towards her.

The blood was oozing out of her neck like water falling down Niagra falls. I checked Allisons neck and was shocked at what I saw.

You can go now, we won! I exclaimed in mind link, pretending to sound happy so that the pack members could leave for their families.

Cautious, I looked around the field to see if Nikolay was there and when I saw him standing far away in front of me, waving his bony fingers like a maniac, I let thunder bolt so that it could hit him but his impeccable speed was too fast for the bolt.

"Come find me sister." He shouted as he dissolved into the air, waiting for me to play his little game of hide and seek.

"Emma! Aiden! The cuts not too deep, she still might have a chance!" Exclaimed Davido as he easily carried Allison in his arms, allowing her blood to stain his black shirt.

"I know where the infirmary is," I stated but soon realize that it was too dar away to reach in time. "Is there a lumniscent that's faster than the speed of light and sou-"

"Right here Luna Emma." Said a male voice as I turned around and instantly remembered him from Sultans pack.

"Take us to the infirmary, if you know where it is. Okay, let me tell yo-" My rambling was cut of by a tornado of wind hitting my like a truck, it was like my life flashed before my eyes and we were in the infirmary.

"Quick, Aiden, get the stitches and the gauze!" Shouted Davido, frantic that his girlfriend might die any second.

As Aiden followed orders, my stomach was churning and my head was having a party, a very loud one in fact.

Running towards the bin, I emptied the food I had eaten a few days ago.

"Really, is this your first time going that fast?" Asked the fast lumniscent as I shot him a glare and stupidly nodded.

Aiden, I'm going to find Nikolay. I mind linked as I left the room.

Don't you fucking dare Emma! Th only reason I'm not following you is because Alliso- Before he could continue scolding me, I cut of the mind link.

I walked out of the room with a bundle of emotions, swarming my entire body making me feel fed up of.... Everything.

Everything other than Aiden.