Chapter 17

So...

Last chapters cliff hanger...

Damn...

Coffins lay everywhere around the tunnel. I checked the first name tag and it read Andrew Gavnonese.

Aidens grandfather.

I unconsciously walked through the area I was currently in, not knowing what was taking control of me.

Let me help! I'll show you what he's hiding from you! Screamed a voice in my head.

'Who are you?' I asked the voice in my head.

I'm the Lightning inside of you. She explained

Hugo sent me into this world to be with you. I'm kind of like, your second conscience.

"Okay, I have a second conscience." I whispered to myself to stop myself from feeling absolutely insane.

"EMMA!" Shouted Aiden from behind me. "Don't go in here. Trust me, you won't like it."

"Aiden, I can't control my lightning." I groaned.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused to what I was saying.

"You know how you have a wolf that you can talk to?" I asked as he nodded in response. "Well, I have a lightning, creature, thingy or whatever it is."

"Oh, okay. Let's just get out of here." He said as an attempt to get me out of here. He was about to grab my hand and drag me out of here, when I backed up.

"Why do you want me to get out of here so badly?" I asked curiously.

Allison and Davido now entered the tomb or whatever what I was in was called and looked around as if they were looking for something.

"Because I want to protect you from-" he paused as if he didn't want to say what he said, as if he wanted to change his own words.

"From what?" I asked.

"The truth." He groaned.

"What?"

"The truth." He repeated.

"No, I know what you said Aiden. What truth?"

"Please, let's just get out of here." He insisted. His whole face looked pained and his posture was now stiff as he held his hand out to me.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay?" He asked, shocked about my response.

What he didn't know, is that I would be coming back here tonight. With my torch, weapons and everything I need.

If he is going to lie to me, then I'm going to lie to him.

You go girl! Motivated my lightning

'Do you have a name?' I inwardly asked her since her voice sounded feminine and because I didn't want to keep calling her 'my lightning'

Movida.

'Cool name.'

I was too busy talking to Movida, that I didn't realise Aiden had already grabbed my arm and dragged me out of that tomb of his.

"Let's go back to the house." Insisted Allison as her voice sliced through the tension between Aiden in the air.

I nodded in response and walked by her, Aiden and Davido.