Chapter 34

WAZZUP!!!
SO... LAST CHAPTERS CLIFF HANGER..
NIKOLAY BE BACK... BUT NIKOLAY BE BADDDD.
SO....
Vote
Comment
Follow

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

___________________

"Missed me, sister?" Said Nikolay, his voice sarcastic and cold. For some reason, I didn't cry of relief that I finally found my brother, but because he hid from me, betrayed me and the child his mate is having.

"H-how, I saw y-your dead body." I stuttered, my body still in shock with what I just saw. I mean, imagine seeing your dead brother alive.

"Honey, that wasn't me. That was an innocent lumniscents body you burned and killed. He shape shifted himself to look like me, but I forced him." He explained, not even an ounce of sympathy in his tone.

"Why are you doing this! You were my kind brother! Not a cold killer." I said, but whispered the last part to myself mostly, telling myself that this wasn't real.

A hundred emotions were swirling through my body, I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like breaking, like losing all my control.

Keep yourself calm! We don't have much control of ourselves now! Ordered Movida, stating her point.

"When somebody kills my parents, I kill their whole family." He sneered, not being able to even control his own anger.

"What's wrong with you!" I exclaimed as I threw both my hands up in the air, the only way I could control my own anger.

"I just want to make the world a better place." He stated, his voice too sweet.

"Make the world a better place," I whispered in disgust,"by killing innocent wolves that have families, your fucking mate has a child; your child!" I shouted. His eyes seemed to soften at the mention of his child. "Where's the brother I know, my brother?"

"He's gone." He spat as if he was disgusted with himself, his old, true self. He stared at me with dark brown eyes, filled with stone cold emotions; dark emotions.

"Why the fuck are you even thinking of doing this shit?! I'm your only family left and you want to use me for my abili-" he cut me off before I could continue my rant.

"Just listen to my plan," He said, his voice convincing. I tapped my foot impatiently on the hard wood ground as if I was telling him 'continue'. "You could be my queen, rule this entire place because of your lumniscent. I mean, you're already a Luna, so you can be our Luna. Help us kill the werewolves." He explained however, I immediately lost interest in his idea after he said, and I quote 'kill the werewolves'.

"Is this like a pack or something?" I asked, my eyes filled with suspicion.

"Yes, exactly like a pack." He said sounding relieved for some reason.

"Doesn't a pack need and heir, because this pack of yours needs to have a leader to actually be a pack in the next few years?" I said and his eyes immediately swarmed with an indescribable emotion. It made me uncomfortable for some reason.

Very uncomfortable...

"That's where you come in. You could have my heir and th-" he started but I immediately cut him off.