Understanding

Annia's P.O.V.

I woke up, and I was in a room with white padded walls. I had read about these in all those horror stories. These are for the criminally insane! I am NOT criminally insane! I'm not even close. There were 12 beds in there. I was confused. Did he really kidnap other girls? And why? Especially about me! I was nothing special. I was a blonde-haired blue-eyed 17 year old that didn't even have her driver's license. Why would I be special to a 30 somethin year old man. Then, 11 other girls, with blonde hair and blue eyes, walked in. So did the man that kidnapped me.

Before I could do or say anything to him, he said, "You will call me Sir or Master. If try to do anything that will hurt me, or if you say a single thing besides 'Yes Sir' or 'Yes Master', I will make your life a living heck. Now, I will leave these girls to explain things to you." And with that he left.

As soon as he shut the door, I blurted out, "What does he want with us!? I'm so scared, and why do we all have blonde hair and blue eyes?!"

"Shhh, let me explain," said one of the girls with sympathy in her eyes, "My name is Allie. This man that kidnapped you had a girlfriend that had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name was Annia." I gasped! She had the same name as me.

"Anyway, he loved her with all his heart, but she cheated on him. He got a little angry and kinda hurt her. Now, he kidnaps girls with blonde hair and blue eyes who's names start with 'A'." said Allie. "I'm guessing you gasped because your name is Annia, and you know my name is Allie, so there is Alicia, Alena, Aren, Analeia, Alexia, Abbie, Anna, Ashlin, Alexa, and Alexis."

"Why is he doing this though? I don't want to be here!" I exclaimed.

Aneleia said, " None of us do. When he hurt her, she ran away, and now he is trying to replace her. We are all very scared. If you step one foot out of line, he will kill you. You replaced the last girl."