Love and Remorse

A Mini Author's Note

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so I am also going to add her parents in here. I figure we should know what they are feeling too!

Brandon's P.O.V.

The day Annia got kidnapped was the worst day of my life. I got the call at 6:30, and I just couldn't believe it. I had only left her a few hours ago. They say she was kidnapped just minutes after she left the school. That was minutes after she denied my offer to drive her home. I could have saved her.

I remember right after the call that I rushed over to her place. I didn't even cry. I think I was too shocked to cry. When I got there, her mother, Carolina, was bawling her eyes out. Her father, Jacob, was ghostly pale. I didn't know what to do.

"Is she really gone?" I asked frightfully, not quite wanting to know the answer.

Jacob looked to me, and stuttered "Y-yes, th-they have n-n-no le-leads."

That's when I broke down. It didn't seem real until now. It seemed like a sick joke when I got the call. Now it seems more real than ever. I tried to hold back the sobs, but it didn't work. I cried and cried and cried. I sat on the couch and cried with Jacob and Carolina. They were the only ones who knew what I was going through. We were the only ones who truly loved her.

Carolina's P.O.V.

We were the first to get the call. It was a normal day like any other. I was cleaning the kitchen, Jacob was at work, and Annia was due home any minute. After about 30 minutes, I was starting to get worried. Annia still wasn't home. I called her. I waited, and waited, and waited. Then it went to her voice mail.

"Hey, this is Annia's phone. Sorry I couldn't take your call, but leave your name and phone number after the beep, Love you guys!".

Hearing her voice made me calm down just a little bit, but not much. Then my phone beeped, signaling that I got a text message. Seeing it was from Annia, I was ecstatic.

"Hey, I'm fine, don't worry. I just have to stay after school to work on a project. Be home at 5:00. Love you." Little did I know it was from him, and I wouldn't be hearing from my little Annia for a while.

Jacob's P.O.V.

It was 6:00 when I got the call. I didn't believe it. I told my wife to stop kidding around. I really wish she was kidding. I just didn't know what to do with myself. As I was leaving, my boss confronted me.

"What do you think your doing, leaving early?" she demanded.

I impatiently answered, "My daughter was kidnapped. I hope you understand. You can fire me, but I am leaving." I left my shocked looking boss standing at the door.

I rushed home. As soon as the front door shut, I heard Carolina running in screaming, "ANNIA! ANNIA! ANNIA!" Sadly, I wasn't Annia. I wish I could take her place though.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry. It is my job as a father to protect our little baby, and now she is gone. Maybe forever." I said.

My wife looked at me sadly, and replied, "No it's not all your fault. It is both of our faults, and now we may never see her again."

We looked at each other, and I gathered her in my arms. We slid down the wall, like nothing could separate us. That was, until there was a knock at the door.

Another Mini Author's Note.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! How are you liking my story so far? I hope you guys like it. Also, I need one of you to help me pick out some names for the chapters. I don't like naming them Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, etc. So I need one of you to help me. Just pick out a name, and I will pick the best one for the chapter. Thanks guys! I love you!