Home

Annia's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

When we heard the sirens, we were so overjoyed! Brandon swept me up in his arms and kissed me. He kissed me like it would be the last time we would ever kiss. But I knew it wouldn't be, because the police were coming. We would be free, and we would never, ever have to deal with him again. We would never be separated again. We ran to the front door and took the couch away from the door. We ran outside as the sirens got louder. The police pulled up to the house.

"Are you guys alright?" The police asked with urgency in their voices.

"Yes, we are fine." we answered, ready to get out of here.

"Ok, we will send you back with some of the guys, and the rest of us will stay here and wait for.." he paused.

"Kaden" I said, realizing why he was pausing.

He resumed, "Right, Kaden then, he will be charged with the death sentence. You guys will never have to worry about him again." Yes, we really are free! I hugged Annabeth! We are finally free. The police officers took us back to the police station, where our parents were waiting for us.

"Oh, honey! I thought I was never going to see you again! When you were taken the second time, I couldn't believe it. My baby was gone, and I might never see her beautiful blue eyes again." my mom screamed, pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. Usually I would have tried to squirm out of her embrace, but right now, it was what I needed most.

"I love you mom!" I told her. I really do love her, and my dad. I was so glad to see them again.

"Let's go home, Annia." my dad said.

"Come on Brandon!" I yelled at him.

He smiled and said, "Okay. I'm coming." For the whole ride home, I was curled up to Brandon, feeling like nothing could harm me again.