Pain

Annia's P.O.V.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up, and I had no idea where I was. I looked around my room, and saw white padded walls. Then, it all came rushing back to me. Hiding in the closet. Bag around my head. Thrown in a van. Oh gosh. this can't be happening to me again. I start to hyperventilate. I knew that it would only be me and Annabeth. We will just have to make the best of it. I can't do this. I can't do this again. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I look around and see Annabeth. She was just waking up. She can't freak out on him again. I have a plan. This time I am more prepared.

"OH MY GOSH!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! THIS LUNATIC HAS GOT US AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! I SWEAR, I WILL HURT HIM!!" Annabeth shouts. Oh gosh, not this again. She is going to freak out on him. I try to calm her down.

"Listen Annabeth, I have a plan. I think it will help us escape." I say, trying to draw her in. It worked. She looked at me in anticipation.

"What we are going to do is we are going to act like we don't mind being here, and we are going to be good little girls. Then, when he trusts us and leaves to go somewhere, we will grab the phone and call the police. Then we will be back to our families." I said.

Annabeth thought for a minute, then said, "That is a really good plan. I just hope we can go through with it. I just hope it will work." Kaden walks in.

"Hello girls, we are going to have fun today." he says. Annabeth and I look at each other. I know we are both remembering what happened last time he said we are going to have fun. I still have the whip marks on my back.

Annabeth's P.O.V.
__________________________________________________________________________________

This stupid little jerk. I can't believe him! He kidnapped us again!! I'm so angry. I do have to admit that Annia has a good plan. And I DO NOT want to have fun with him. The last time, he whipped Annia, and he carved the words love you into my leg. I can't do this. I just have to keep quiet.