Love and Hope

Annia's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Brandon, I will leave you to explain to these girls why you are here. Oh, and come here for a minute." Kaden said. Brandon walked over to Kaden. Kaden whispered something to him. Brandon nodded and walked away.

"Have fun girls" Kaden said in a sickeningly sweet voice as he was leaving the room.

"Okay girls, I am here for one thing and one thing only." He paused. We heard footsteps retreating until we couldn't hear them anymore. So, Kaden was listening at the door? That creep! Wait, what if he heard Annabeth and I's plan?

Brandon continued, "And that is to get you guys out." Wait, is that really what he said?! I knew he wasn't a bad person!! Oh, I guess he does still love me! Yay! I jumped up and kissed him!

"Oh, I love you!" I said in excitement. Then I remembered Annabeth was in the room. I turned around and looked at her. She had a smirk on her face.

"So, I'm guessing you guys are like boyfriend/girlfriend?" she said with amusement in her voice. I blushed.

"Yeah, we are. And I can't wait to get you guys out of this place!" Brandon said, after kissing me on the lips.

"So, here is the plan. He heard your guys's plan, so he couldn't leave you alone. Then, I volunteered to come here so I could help you. I told him that I never had feelings for you and I was glad he had kidnapped you. I also told him that I abused you. So, he let me come to help torture you. He said that now he can leave for work. The first time he leaves, we will make a run for it, or we will call the police. I know the address." he said. Wait, Brandon really knows the address! We can really leave! I can't believe it! Yes! We will finally be free! There was only one thing that was bugging me.

"Hey, what did Kaden say to you before he left?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me with a sadness in his eyes. "Oh that, yeah, he told me that I was to threaten to kill you."

Annabeth's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

When Brandon walked in, I saw tears spring to Annia's eyes. Was he connected to her past? Why was she crying? When Kaden left the room, Brandon told us that he was here to save us. My first reaction was,

"Yes! I am getting out of this wretched prison!" Her first reaction was to jump up and kiss him. That was unusual. Unless... yes, that had to be her boyfriend. Oh, well, at least she is happy, and we are getting out of here soon!!