Escaped

Kaden's P.O.V.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved them. How could they do this to me? I will get out of this prison, and Annia and Annabeth will be mine. I will have them once again. I don't care about the rest of them. They aren't going to replace my old Annia. I want the new Annia, and my beloved Annabeth. I will get them. Even if it is the last thing I ever do.

Annia's P.O.V.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The dreaded news came on July 19, 2013. I was almost 18, almost an adult. The police officer, Officer Jones, came to our door. The atmosphere between us was strained.

"Well, hello Officer Jones, how are you?" I asked politely, trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work. It also didn't help that he had a grim expression on his face.

"Annia, Kaden has escaped from jail." he said. What? What did he just say? I did not comprehend that.

"Excuse me, could you repeat that please? I didn't understand." I asked timidly.

"Kaden has escaped from jail" he repeated with patience and sorrow dripping in his voice. Now I understand. That was when I started to feel light headed. He has escaped from jail. Those five words echoes around and around in my mind: 'I will come for you'. Oh, no.

"Annia, I have something else to tell you." Officer Jones said worriedly. I didn't want to hear anymore, but I knew I had too. I nodded.

He went on, "Now, I don't want to alarm you even more then you already are, but I feel that you need to know this. When we discovered that Kaden was gone, we found that there was something engraved into the wall." Oh, no. This can't be good.

He went on, "It said 'Here I come Annia and Annabeth. We think he is coming here." And that is when I blacked out.

Kaden's P.O.V

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm coming my sweet little angel Annia. I got to your house right as you blacked out. Now my plan will be delayed. I know they will be watching you, unless they thought the threat was gone. I will do whatever it takes to get to you, Annia. Even if it means faking my own death. *Evil Smile*