Again?!

Annia's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I hate this feeling. I hate puking. And I have to miss the concert. I let Brandon take my ticket. He was hesitant to take it.

"Are you sure you'll be okay all alone?" he asked when we were on the phone.

"First of all, I'm eighteen years old, I think I can handle a little puking. Second of all, I don't want you to see me like this. I look horrible. My hair is matted down, I'm in my sweats, and I don't have any makeup on. I look wretched. And lastly, we don't want that ticket to go to waste! My family loves you. Just go, have fun, and sing along. Really loudly. So no other girls will try to move in on you." I replied.

He laughed. "Do you really think I would let any other girls even talk to me?" he sounded exasperated. I felt bad.

"No honey, I just love you, and you are so cute, that I have no doubts that at least on girl will try and move in on you." I said, trying to sound as sincere as I could. Oh, well.

"You know what, go. Have fun! Bye, I love you!" I said, because I knew that in just a minute I would be puking again.

I could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "Okay honey, I love you too. I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

"Bye." I said one last time. Then I hung up. Uh, oh. Here it comes. I ran to the bathroom. My mom comes to the door.

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry you got sick. But we are leaving now. We will go pick up Brandon. Take care of yourself. Bye, love you." They are leaving me. I can't go to the concert. Oh well.

"Bye mom, I love you. Tell Brandon I love him too." I say, wanting Brandon to know how much I love him.

"Okay honey we will. Bye." my mom says. She leaves. I hear her shouting to everybody to get in the car. The front door opens and a few moments later, it shuts. I hear our van start. It leaves the driveway, and all is silent. This is a creepy sound. Or, no sound I guess. I get up, and go into my bedroom. I was watching Zoey 101, when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"It's probably just my imagination" I said aloud to no one. The footsteps got louder and closer. There was a really loud step that sounded like someone just stubbed their toe, followed by some swearing. Now I know that this is not my imagination. Wait, I recognize that voice! No, it can't be. He's... dead. It can't be him. I lock my door and go into my closet. I go behind all of my clothes. There is a number lock there. I press in the number code: 2541. The door slides open, into my panic room. When Kaden escaped jail, we had this installed so if he ever comes here I can escape into it.

"Annia, that can't help you. I have been watching you. I know where the key to your room is. I know where the key to your closet is. I know you are in your panic room at the back of your closet. I know what the code is. You shouldn't have escaped with the police. You should have known that I would come for you. And you will be mine again" Kaden says in a very intimidating voice. My breath hitches in my throat. He can get in here. I start to feel faint.

I hear the closet door open, and the screechy sound of hangers being pushed against metal. Then all is silent. The silence was so thick it was deafening. Then, I heard the electronic beeping sound of someone pushing the keys. I'm glad they put that in there. You can only hear it if you are inside the room. That way, you know if someone is trying to get in. If they get the wrong code, you can hear the angry-sounding buzz. If they get it right, you hear the ringing beep. The ringing beep is what I heard next. Then it was silent.

"Yes!!" I heard Kaden shout.

Then, the door slid open, "Hello Annia, I have been waiting for this for a long, long time. And trust me when I say this, you will never escape my grasp again. I really hope you and Annabeth get along well this time." he said, staring at me intensely the whole time. And before I knew it, he threw a burlap sack over my head, grabbed me, and threw me in the car. I knew, that this would be the last time I saw my family for a long time.

Carolina's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh! The concert was so fun!! It brought back so many memories from when Annia was a kid. We got home around midnight. When we walked in, the house was silent. I figured that Annia was asleep. After a hard day of being sick, I knew she would be exhausted. I went into her room to check on her. When I went in there, I saw a human shaped lump in her bed. I whispered,

"Good night Annia, I love you.". Then I walked out of the room. I was super tired because of the exciting night, so as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

* * *

When I woke up, I got up, brushed through my tangled mess of a hair, and went downstairs to make breakfast. It was late morning, and everybody was up. Except Annia. I figured I should go wake her. I walked upstairs to her bedroom, and she was in the same position she was in last night when I checked on her. That's weird, she usually is a very crazy sleeper.

"Annia, wake up honey, it's 10:00." I said softly. No response. Usually if I said she had slept until 10:00 she would freak out.

"The more I sleep, the less time I get to spend with Brandon!" she would say with stress in her voice. I really believe that they would one day get married. And I am okay with that. I went to. Annia and shook her, and when I did, the covers fell off of her. It wasn't really her. I gasped. It was just blankets shaped like her body. I knew without a doubt, that it was Kaden that kidnapped her. I ran to tell my husband the bad news. And then we would call Brandon. We will do whatever it takes to get her back. I will not let him have my sweet Annia!

Brandon's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

When I got the call, I was devastated. I knew it was Kaden. They might have thought he was dead, but I know now that that isn't true. I had tried so hard to never let him have her again. My true love! And I was going to propose today. Now, I might never get the chance to. I knew, at the concert, that something wasn't right. I should never have gone to the concert. He wouldn't have came if he knew I was there with her. Maybe he would have kidnapped her, but then he would have kidnapped me too. The he wouldn't have any witnesses. And if he had kidnapped both of us, we could have been together. I will get her back. He can't have Annia again! I love her too much to be separated from her again!

Kaden's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I have her. My plan worked out perfectly. I know her family is going to try their hardest to get her back, and get me back in jail. But, the thing is, that it isn't going to work. They can try all they want, but I am never letting her go. Ever. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about Annabeth's parents. They don't care about her. Nobody does. I just hope my little Angels get along. Because if they don't, there will be consequences. At least I have them back, and nothing is ever going to change that.

Author's Note

__________________________________________________________________________________

Happy New Year's everybody!!!! It's 2014!!!! I am so excited! Please vote, and comment me your New Year's Resolutions. I hope you all have a great year, and I hope you like the chapters! I love you all! Remember to VOTE!!!