Can You Believe Annabeth?

Annia's P.O.V.

Ever since she came here, she has been a nuisance. It is a good thing that she is Master's favorite. Since the first, she has stepped out of line. I can't believe her. She is so lucky. If any of the rest of us acted like that, we would be dead in a heartbeat. I wonder how my family is doing. Or Brandon. I miss them so much. I wonder if Brandon regrets letting me walk. It's not his fault, I hope he knows that. I hope, that if I don't make it out, he will be able to move on. I really love him, so I want him to be happy. I hope he will move on.

Annabeth's P.O.V.

This guy is a jerk. I can't believe he would kidnap all of these girls to replace his old girlfriend. Like, according to the other girls, he has been kidnapping girls for 15 years. He has to be at least 40, so why is he kidnapping 17 year old girls? Hasn't he got over it by now!? And why is he such a creep?!?! I'm so mad at this jerk!

Analeia's P.O.V.

All Annabeth has been is a nuisance. I hate that chick! Who does she think she is? She abuses being his favorite, unlike Annia. I just hope he finally realizes that she doesn't belong here and is disrespectful.

Brandon's P.O.V.

I can't believe she's gone. The school held an assembly for her today. I just can't believe it. Everybody cried. Except that one kid. The one kid who's sister got kidnapped by the same guy, by Kaden. I can't believe he'd do such a thing. I miss her so much.