Escaped...Again

Annia's P.O.V

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was only 2 days after Brandon came that Kaden announced the big news.

"Girls, I am going back to work! Somebody needs to pay for the food I provide for you! Brandon, you are to watch them, and make sure they don't escape. I they do anything that I wouldn't like, you can whip them. Or you can whip them for fun if you want." Brandon smiled maliciously and looked and the both of us. I shivered, even though I knew it was just an act.

"Well, I have to leave now! Girls, behave, Brandon, have fun." Kaden said, nodding at Brandon knowingly.

Brandon smiled that evil smile and said, "Oh, don't worry, I will." Kaden walked out the door. We heard him get in the car, and drive away. As soon as we couldn't hear the car anymore, we ran and locked and barricaded all of the doors so Kaden couldn't get in if he came back. Then, we ran to the phone. We dialed 911.

"Hello, what is the nature of your emergency?" the dispatcher lady said. Oh my gosh. It is really working.

"Hello?" we heard her ask again. Oh crap, none of us answered.

"Yes, we have been kidnapped." I said.

The dispatcher lady didn't even sound surprised as she asked, "Ok, where are you?" We both looked at Brandon. He replied, considering he was the only one who new where we were.

"We are at 369 Chesney Lane, Allendale, Illinois."

"Ok, stay on the line until I tell you it is okay to hang up. The police are coming. Is your kidnapper there?" she asked.

"No, he just left. We have no I idea when he will come back. We have locked and barricaded all of the doors." Annabeth said hurriedly.

"Ok, the police are almost there. You can hang up now." she said calmly. We hung up. As soon as we did, we heard sirens in the distance.