13th Girl

Annia's P.O.V.

I awoke to the sound of ringing. I went to slap the snooze button, and nothing happened. I opened my eyes, and I had no idea where I was. Finally, it all came rushing back to me. Getting kidnapped. Everything the girls had said. Having dinner with Master. That was the worst part. He would not stop staring at me. He didn't even eat. He just sat there and stared at me. It was creepy. Then again, kidnapping a 17 year old girl because she looked like your old girlfriend is creepy. I guess I should be used to it by now. I felt a jolt of fear spread throughout my body. All of the other girls were waking up. They got up and started to dress. I did the same. Then we went and sat back on the beds for a few minutes. Then Master walked in.

"Did you sleep good?" he asked.

We all replied monotonously "Yes Master."

" I have breakfast ready for you." he said.

"Ughhh" I thought. I don't want to have to suffer through another hour of him watching me eat. Of course I couldn't argue with him. He would get mad. Very mad. We all went upstairs, and had breakfast. Scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, pancakes, the usual. I almost couldn't stand him just staring at me. If my life wasn't at stake, I would totally freak out.

After breakfast, he left for work. I couldn't believe it. He was leaving us all alone in the house. I was going to try and escape! I told the girls my plan.

"Don't even try. The last girl that tried that, almost got fried to death. It was even worse when Master got home." Alena said, shuddering at the memory.

"Ok. So, there's like a force field around the place." I said.

Alexia said, "Yeah, pretty much. It will fry you like an oven if you touch it. And even if you did find a way to escape, there is nothing for miles and miles. All there is is fields." I was so bummed. I may or may not have went onto my bed and cried myself to sleep. I woke up to a car door slamming.

"He's angry, everybody in the room." cried Analeia. I heard everybody running into the room.

"How do you know he's angry?" I asked, curious.

"Because usually when he is home he will sneak in and scare us. He only slams the car door when he is mad, or he has a new girl." said Alicia. He walked in, and he looked perfectly calm. We were all very confused.

He said, "Girls, you are to be good hosts to my new captive, and your new 'friend'"