Author's note: (Summary of characters)

Okay so this is not an update but this is like a summary because you guys are getting really really confused! :|

Ashton Waters: Bestfriends with Diana since he was 3. Dating Mel, The guy Diana is in love with and his mom is called Lily. He was in coma because of an accident but is back now.

Diana Summers: the girl who is hopelessly in love with Ashton, she was his bestfriend since 3. She's an orphan now, both parents died in an accident. The story just revealed that she has a brother- Andrew. Also, her name is Diana but people call her Anna or Anns sometimes too.

Andrew Gray: (yes, his surname is Gray) is Maddisons boyfriend and a really close friend to Diana. They became friends when the gang was made. Andrew is as close to Diana as Maddison is.

Maddison James: Diana's bestfriend since a long time. She is dating Andrew who turns out to be Diana's brother. Maddison and Diana are very tight as friends.

Jeremy Hastings: a new friend to Diana but turned out to be bestfriends real quick. They met in the field trip and since then were close. Jeremy is currently dating Lisa.

Lisa Harold: also a new friend to Diana but turned out to grow very close and become bestfriends real quick! She is currently dating Jeremy. And they both have liked each other for a long time now.

Mason Walker: a childhood friend of Diana's and her bestfriend too. They grew apart last year because of Mason's ex- Erica. Now that they have broken up, Mason is there for Diana again.

Mel: someone who Diana thought as a bitch but turned out to be a sweet girl, someone who genuinely likes Ashton. She is dating Ashton.

Lily: Ashton's mom.
Amanda: Diana's mom.
Alana: Andrew's mom and now revealed sister of Amanda.

I hope this answers your questions about the characters. Any more questions? Either post a comment or send me a private message, I'll reply.

There was a question asking me to post the cast because they are eager to see which character is which celebrity, I'm sorry, I'm not gonna be doing that. This is not associated with any of your celebrities, sorry again, i don't mean to be rude I just never decided upon that.