Chapter 46:

[Ashton's P.O.V]

"Hey guys, where is Andy?" Mason suddenly asked. "Andy left for Chicago, something came up. He said he was extremely sorry but he told me not to tell any of you since ya'll were having a good time. He took the next flight there." Andrew explained.

Uh-huh. I never knew?

"What about his clothes and other belongings?" I asked.

"Diana leaves her key under the pot, so put 2 and 2 together"

"Ouch! Go away. Stop holding me! I'm not seven!" Mason pouted, getting away from Andrew. Who just shrugged nonchalantly?

"LET GO!" He yelled again.

And he kept blabbering about how he was in prison while walking. Wow, these people do lose it when they get drunk. "Bro let him go. When he falls, he'll come back" I said.

"No, if he does fall, he will pass out I think" Jeremy piped in.

"Ha ha ha, no. Mason doesn't pass out. He just stays horribly drunk" I replied.

Andrew left him, winking at me. Surprisingly he idiot did not fall; instead he walked away towards the plants and knelt down in front of them. Uh? And he started talking to them, since I had Diana in my arms who too was blabbering about rainbows being the best kind of 'things' since they did not have the colors black or white. She said rainbows aren't racist, they do not believe in racism?

"..Because they have only Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Orange"

"Anns, you forgot the order. Red comes last" I chuckled.

"Don't correct me okay, I'm awesome."

"No. Barney is awesome."

"But I am awesomer!" She pouted.

"Nothing such as awesome, Anns" I shook my head.

I didn't even realize when Andrew passed the two of us and opened the door. Wow, I think he is a vampire secretly, but actually, if anyone would be a vampire it would be me. I have blue eyes and I'm pretty. Come on, it's obvious I'm not human-

"Hey pretty boy, you gonna stand there all day or actually come in?" Andrew yelled from the other side of the door.

"Aha, you called me pretty. So you agree I am pretty?"

"Jesus. Get over yourself. Your ego is taking up all the space" Maddison smirked.

I just laughed, and got inside.

Wait, where did Mase go?

"Anns, go on sit down on the couch, no wait, I'll drop you." I half carried half dragged her till the couch and seated her in position. "I'll go get Mason, don't move."

Who am I kidding? If she had a choice, she'd go on a killing spree.

"Mase!" I yelled from inside, making my way out the door. "Bro, what the hell are you doing?"

He looked at me, alarmed. "I was just-she-oh my. Please don't tell anyone!"

"Don't tell anyone that you were kissing a flower pot? Dude, if you would have kissed the flower, it would have been less creepy. But what beauty do you see in that brown pot!?"

"YOU DID NOT JUST!" he covered the pot with his two hands, if I knew Mason well enough-which I did. He was covering the pot 'assuming' they were its ears as to stop it from listening to me.

"Don't worry baby, he didn't mean it" he started talking to the pot again.

I knelt down beside him, snatched the pot away from his arms and put it back into place. "Mason I will beat you up if you don't listen to me and come inside," I threatened, well I tried. Obviously he wouldn't be threatened by me.