Chapter 43:

"That was a bad idea!" I cried, shivering yet again.

"Geez, I told you, just take it off!"

"You're a guy Mase! You can roam around topless!" I countered

"And we're in Miami, you can too. You're a wearing a bra, right?"

"Yes"

"So then what's the damn problem?"

"THAT IT'S COLD! If I remove another pair of clothing, I'm going to freeze and die!"

"No, you're not going to die" he shook his head.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do"

"Not"

"I GIVE UP. Let's go get us new clothes." He stopped the car near the sidewalk, and jumped out. I followed him. If only I had thought about this before... nah, I wouldn't have.

We entered into this cute little shop, which had a ladies as well as men's section. Mase and I broke off to different sections. I picked out a loose sleeveless top and a neon tank top underneath and a pair of black shorts. I purchased them and used the changing room to change; Mase did the same as well. He wore a button down shirt and khaki shorts underneath. The dumb idiot forgot to pull the collars down.

"Hey idiot, bend down"

Confused, he did as I asked, a little. And I pushed his collars down, adjusting them to look better. "You look classy, you know what? You should wear shirts often" I complimented.

"Classy enough to get you in bed with me?" he joked while I walked out in front of him.

I waved him off, "Ha, in your dreams Mase, in your dreams"

"Where to next?"

"I don't know, it's just 1!"

"How about lunch?"

"Eh, okay. Pizza, I'm craving pizza"

He chuckled, "you're always craving pizza."

After having an entire pizza, yes I had an entire on and so did Mase. See, at this point I never needed to be fake around Mase. Okay, I'm not fake around anybody as such, but, mom always told me 'have manners, use what I have taught you and eat like a human in front of boys' I followed it, when she said so. I never disappointed her; I did what she wanted me to. Even if it is something small, I did it anyways. I was all my mom had, well, until now since I know she had Andrew too oh and her sister. Man, I have a screwed up family.

Coming back to the point, I never hid my 'eating skills' yes, that's what I call them- skills. Not with Ashton, Jer, Andrew or Mase. They are all like my little family, excluding Ashton. I guess..

"Damn girl, you never fail to amuse me"

"Ah whatever, you should be used to this by now." I said, waving my hand all around the plate to make my point clearer.

"Nah, you see-" Mase was abruptly cut off by "Oh! There you are! Having Pizza without me? Really. Gee thank you!"..By Maddison

"How-what-where, uh, wha-how-how are you here?"

"About that...You see, I woke up at 12, everyone was still asleep, I tried waking Andrew up but he just wouldn't budge!" she pouted, "So.. I came down for a coffee and saw your note. I got all jelly and washed up, put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and took a cab till here; I figured you'd be hungry, so I went around entering all the restaurants that sold junk food, and ta-da. Here I am"