Kidnapped by a Vampire on Friday the Thirteenth. Great. Just my Luck.

*Sorry its late!): I hope you like it!!!(:*

Recap: "Yes you should. Give in, Erin. It's what your body wants, your heart wants, what you want." He said. "I give into you." I said. I felt a sudden wave of nausea sweep over me. Ray smiled menacingly and pulled me impossibly closer. "All mine." He whispered. I smiled, "All yours." I whispered back before closing my eyes and fainting.

Erin's POV:

I groaned and turned over to feel something....warm beside me? I opened my eyes and about jumped out of my skin as I saw Ray laying there asleep, but because of my little stunt, he woke up. He smiled at me but I just frowned. "Why are you in my bed?" I questioned him. His smile turned into a smirk. "You gave yourself to me. So you are all mine." He said happily. My eyes widened. "Whoa buddy. I think you got it all wrong. I didn't give myself to you." I said back. He chuckled. "Yes you did and you love me." He said knowingly. I snorted. "Your crazy, and you need to leave." I said. Ray didn't move. "You love me, Erin. Say it." He ordered. Without giving my voice or mouth permission, they said, "Your right. I love you, Ray." WTF? I didn't say that? My eyes widen as I remembered what he could do, but then narrowed. "You son-of-a-bitch! You did this to me! Quit controlling me!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes. "Keep your voice down. Everyone is still trying to sleep." He ordered. "Fuck You!" I said as loud as I could, which was only as loud as a whisper. I frowned, while Ray smiled. "I could totally get used to this. Now come back over here." Ray demanded. Unfortunately, my legs started moving towards him at the order. I tried my hardest to fight it but all I ended up with was a head-ache and failure.

I laid on the bed beside him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt disgusted. He chuckled. "I know you like it, Erin." He whispered into my ear. Over my dead bod- Your right. I like this a lot. I don't ever want to move." I said. "Fucking-A." I muttered. He chuckled. "It wouldn't be so bad if you acted like this on your own. If you were obedient and did this stuff, there would be no reason for me to control you." He stated matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes. "Don't get your hopes up. Your making me hate you even more by doing this." I thought about what I had said. "Well, the real me that is." "You know you look adorable when you are thinking." He said. I wrinkled my nose. "Sure." I said. Ray turned me around to face him. His forehead creased. "Why do you have to be so difficult?" He asked. "Why do you have to go against my wishes?" I asked back. "I'm not. You love me. I'm just helping you unbury the the feelings. Then we can be together forever." He said. Then he muttered something like, "Then Kris can't get in the way."

I shook my head. "No. I'm not going to suddenly have feelings for you. What you're doing to me is wrong. Please stop." I pleaded. He looked at me and for a second, I thought he would agree but he just shook his head. "Nope. I love you too much to let this go. Whether you love me or not, you will be mine and I will be yours." He said with pride. I frowned and tried to pull away but his grip tightened and his eyes were glancing around my face.

They lingered on my lips for a few seconds before he looked me in the eyes and said, "Kiss me." Before he pressed his mouth to mine. I kissed back, unable to resist. His kiss was passionate but mine, I could tell, was dead. He pulled back for a moment to say, "Put more into it. More emotion. Kiss me like you love me. I know you do." He said before he started kissing me again. I kissed back more enthusiastic and was pulling my fingers through his hair. Our lips were moving in sync and our bodies were pressed together tightly. I pulled away to breath and he started kissing my neck. He found my soft spot and kissed it while I moaned, unable to control it. I felt Ray smile into my neck as he started to nibbled on my skin. It felt really good and I couldn't control the moaning coming out of my mouth.

I felt a sudden pain in my neck and jerked a little but Ray was forcing me down. "R-Ray. T-That h-hurts. Stop." I stuttered. Ray pulled back and looked at me. "You'll like it in a few minutes. I promise." He said while touching my face softly. I knew I looked pale."N-no. It hurts. Please stop." I begged. He smiled, "Chill out babe. You'll be fine." He said before he went back to biting my neck. Wait? Was he sucking my blood? I started breathing heavily and cringed at the pain. I tried to push him off me but he just pinned my arms down under his knees. His hands started to wander my body. Feeling everywhere. I blinked the tears away. I'm going to get raped. I thought. And there's nothing I can do about it.