Kidnapped by a Vampire on Friday the Thirteenth. Great. Just my Luck.

*Soo? How's your life goin peoples? Hopefully nice! Lol. Anyway.. Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!!

RECAP: "Can we go get something to eat?" I asked. "Hungry?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered tiredly. He agreed and we left my room and headed for the kitchen. I didn't protest when he took my hand. The warmth actually felt good. We made it to the kitchen and guess who was sitting at the table? Mason.

Erin's POV:

Ray didn't notice my second hesitation as we entered the kitchen. Mason had an easy smile on his face, though I could tell it was fake as he watched our connected hands. "With another person already, Erin?" Mason asked. I sighed. "I don't want to talk about it." I answered. He just struggled and smirked. I was watching Ray make me a grilled cheese lovingly, the the loving stare was for the food, not Ray. I suppose anyone could see it as a stare for Ray though because Mason seemed to be getting a little jealous. "So about that chance I have with you." Mason started.

Ray froze and looked over at Mason, his eyes narrowing. "You going to have to discuss this another time, Mason. Erin is very stressed out and the last thing she wants to do today is to tell you to back the hell off." Ray explained. Mason simply smiled and took my hand, "Then don't say no to me." He answered. I tried to pull my hand from his grip but failed. "Let go." I said tiredly. "Say yes to me and I will." He said seriously. "Not going to happen. I'm with Ray now. Leave it be." I asked. He was playing with my hand and smiling softly, "It's not that simple." He explained while looking at my fingers. "I'm in-love with you. I know your in-love me too. Just admit it." He said, glancing up at my eyes knowingly.

I was about to answer when Ray cut-in. "She's in-love with me. She always has been and your not going to change it. Come on, Erin. You can eat this in your room. Let's go." He said, giving Mason a hard look. Mason seemed to be getting a little annoyed with interruptions. "Stay in your own business." Mason said in an annoyed voice. Ray took a step closer to him, "She is my business and I don't appreciate you trying to break us up." Ray said dangerously. I could tell a fight was about to start so I stepped in between them. "That's enough. From both of you. Ray, I'm with you, for a long time probably. Remember?" I asked. He seemed to calm down a bit as he remembered the mind control thing. I looked at Mason. "Mason, I know you love me but I'm not sure of my feelings for you at the moment and I can't break-up with Ray. It's not an option. So get over it." I explained. I grabbed Ray's hand, then my food and pulled Ray out of the kitchen. I let go of his hand but he just grabbed it again. I sighed and pulled my hand away again and picked up my grilled cheese. I stuffed it into my mouth greedily and glanced at Ray. He was looking at me with a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked with a full mouth. He just shook his head and we continued down the hallway to my room. I shrugged and took another bite of the sandwich. I smiled while looking at it and then realized what I must look like right now and frowned. I resorted to eating the rest of my grilled cheese slowly and calmly, like a civilized person would do.

When I finished chewing, I dusted my hands off. I was starting to get uncomfortable with the silence that seemed to drag on when I had been eating. "Soo.." I started. "I'm bored as hell. What do you want to do?" I asked, regretting it almost instantly and he smiled slyly, wrapping his arm around my waist. I pulled out of it. "I'm not going to make out with you." I answered, already knowing what he wanted to do. He smirked , "What about-" "Sex ain't an option." I said again, smiling lightly. "How about we go for a walk in the backyard." He said grinning. I chuckled. "Sounds nice." I said.

We started walking to my door when he offered me his hand. I looked at it questioningly. "You giving me a choice? Not going to order me to hold it?" I asked surprised. He sighed hesitantly, then looked me in the eyes. "I'm trusting you right now, Erin. Make the right choices if you want to keep this freedom but to be safe the only thing you aren't allowed to do is tell anyone about the controlling." He said seriously. I looked at his hand and hesitantly took it in mine. He breathed in relief. "You know I don't like controlling you but...it was the easiest way for me to get you back to me. To being mine." He said sincerely. I shook my head. "What's done is done. Let's just go for that walk now." I said. I felt like we were having a moment, like bonding. It felt weird in a good way, if that makes sense. He slightly smiled and led me to the backyard.