Blue Braid: Jellal

Name: Cassi
Age: 6
Cassi was carried on her father's back as his guild, crime sorciēre, was on the move again. Though looking over his shoulder at the map she knew they were close to the small town Nidane, they were well known for their hot springs. "Is that where we're going to stay next?" Jellal glanced over his shoulder at his daughter, nodding as he smiled. "Yep, this time will be getting to say for a few weeks." Cassi smiled and giggled, looking at the others. "Aunt Meredy, when we get there will you take me to the hot springs?" Everyone gave a soft smile as Meredy nodded, laughing some. "I'll take you once everyone gets settled into their rooms. After all? Don't you want daddy to put your hair up so it don't get what?" Cassi giggled and nodded, it wasn't long before Cassi looked around, staring at the town and wonder. "This place is awesome awesome! I wish we could stay here." Macbeth glanced at Meredy, then to Jellal "That can be arranged, this is one of the few places the magic Council can't reach. It's an "independent Township"

Time skip 4 years
Age: 10

Cassi set in the hot springs owned by the guild, she had lived there for 4 years and now she missed traveling. She never got to go on any jobs that were out of town. Her attention shifted away from her braided hair to Meredy, who was giving her a warm smile. "When you're done, your father wants to see you." Cassi gave a quick nod and got out, and drying off and rushing to her father's office, she was never want to keep her father waiting. "Yes Daddy?" She stood in front of his desk, relaxing as he smiled at her. "I've decided to let you start going on jobs out of town, only thing I ask is you don't leave for longer than 10 days." A wide grins right across Cassi's face as she hugged her father, Jellal of course hugged her back. "Thank you daddy! I'm going to go find a job now!" She bolted out of his office, leaving jellal smiling. "She'll get home sick after the first day." He chuckled to himself going back to paperwork.