Black Bun: Baccus

Name: Jane
                     Age:5

Jane set a an the ferry tale guild with her mom, her father was supposed to pick her up for their father daughter day but he was 2 hours late. Jane side, she looked or mom who seeing pretty upset. Everytime Jane was supposed to spend time with her father he was either late or never showed up. Makarov called master Bob, he was tired of seeing the little girl so sad.

                    Meanwhile

Bacchus was passed out at the bar, he had been drinking all morning. Though sudden strike to the head with a paper fan woke him up, when he looked up he noticed a nun to happy master Bob. "Oh, hey master Bob! What's up?" Bob only sighed and shook his head, crossing is arms. "You need to slow down on your drinking, its getting out of control." Bacchus only chuckled, sitting up some to be in a more comfortable position. "Nah master I got it under control don't worry." Bob fixed him with an irritated look, Bacchus straightened up some. "I just got a call from Maki saying there is a sad little girl waiting on her two hour late father." Until you can start attending to your fatherly duties I'm cutting you off. Bacchus ground but not it, going to shower before he picked up his daughter.

                 Time skip 2 weeks

Bacchus was too weeks sober and he hated it, he loved seeing as little girl but he hated not being able to drink. Luckily master Bob said he can start drinking again, so long as it isn't 24 hours before he goes to get his daughter of course. He had to go get Jane from the bus station, she'd be staying with him for a month because Cana was taking a job.

               Time skip 4 years
                        Age:9

Today was the anniversary of the day he got permanent custody over Jane, the anniversary of Cana's death. Bacchus was drinking more than he ever had, Jane was quiet and withdrawn, and master Bob has had enough. He understood Bacchus loved Cana, and that he was grieving but this wasn't right. Jane sat in the corner of the guild, playing with cards Cana had given her. Bob could only sigh as he shook his head. Bacchus had just woken up from a nap and was sober, now was the best time for Bob to talk to him. "Bacchus, can I see you in my office?" Bacchus gave him a confused look but nodded, he looked like a lost puppy. When the two made it to the office Bob close the door, Bacchus sat in a chair. "Bacchus we need to talk. I know you miss her but it's time to try moving on, there is a little girl in the other room. She's been without both of her parents for four years, your drinking is doing nothing but hurting her. Cana wouldn't want this, you know that." Bacchus was quiet, he knew Bob was right. He looked through the two way mirror in the office, it gave the perfect view of the guild hall. He looked at his little girl, alone in the corner with her hair in a messy bun. Now that he was sober he gets see what Bob was talking about, Jane was in bad shape. "Your right sir, I'm sorry." Bob only chuckled moving to sit at his desk. "Damn right on right, now go take care of your baby." Bacchus could only nod, he left the office and went to sit by Jane. "Hey JJ..." She looked at her dad, he could see the sadness and her eyes. "Hey Dad..." Bacchus sighed, looking around. "How about we go home and clean up, after that I'll take you to fairy tail. I hear they are having a party today to celebrate the memory of your mom." Jane simply nodded, it was a small step towards a better life, but it was still a step closer none the less.