Extremely long white: Acnologia

Name: Mizuna
Age: 6

Acnologia walked a trail through the woods, he carried his sleeping daughter on his back. He was making his way to Acalypha town, he normally never went to places populated by humans but he had to get some things for his daughter. The young girl had her small hands tangled in her father's long hair, her own knee length hair falling limply and covering her back. "Mizuna we are almost to the town." His deep voice easily woke her, he kneeled down and places the small girl on the ground. She held his hand gently, using her free hand to run the sleep from her eyes. After about 5 minutes they were in Acalypha, many people didn't know what to think seeing such an intimidating man with such a small girl. Ever since Mizuna came into his care he had began taking jewel from people he killed, using it to care for her. Now that she was older he had been able to hold some back, which was why he had enough to spoil her some. He had brought her to this town to get her some new clothes, including training clothes. Her magic levels had risen, she was able to do some small spells so he figured it was time to start training her.

Time skip 11 years
Age:17

Mizuna sat in a cave meditating, though her magic level was already high she wanted to increase it even more. Her father was out getting food, thanks to it being spring there was plenty of fresh fruit. As the wind blew past the cave she caught her father's scent, smiling she decided to take a break and wait for him. It was only a few moments before he entered the cave, setting down their dinner. "Hey daddy." She stood up and giggled, she was always so sweet but was very obedient. Acnologia turned to her, patting her head gently. "Your magic energy has grown, I could sense you from 5 miles." Even though his tone was flat she knew he was proud. "Thank you daddy, I've been meditating since you left." She giggled as her father looks to her thoughtfully. "The princess festival is tomorrow, would you like to go?" Mizuna smiled widely, hugging her father tightly. "Yes daddy! I'm gonna go get my yukata ready!" she ran off to the back of the cave, Acnologia smiled slightly to himself. Even if he didn't show it she was his baby, even at 17.