Black Half Ponytail: Ren Akatsuki

Name: Suzannah Akatsuki
Age: 8

Suzannah stood by her father, a bored expression glued to her face. Even at 8 many boys flirted with her but she paid them no mind, much like her father she was a bit of a tsundere. "Hey Suzu, wanna go get some Ice cream?" The black haired girl looked up at Eve, her expression never changed. "If you want, I don't care." The older male sweat dropped, she was just like her father. She went with Eve to get ice cream, Ren gave a smirk, going to Master Bob's office to start planning Suzannah's orientation party. The older tsundere had been planning to get her made an official member for a while, he had been wanting to start taking her on jobs. By the time Eve got back with Suzannah the party was set up, her bored expression quickly changed into one of surprise. "D-daddy? What's going on?" Ren smirked, approaching his daughter as everyone smiled. "You're gonna be an official member, not that I care what guild you join or anything." Everyone sweat dropped, Suzannah just smiled.

Time skip: 8 years
Age: 16
Grand Magic Games

Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail were partying together, it was the 3rd day of the games and Suzannah had gotten the hots for a certain iron dragon slayer. He was currently at the bar with Natsu and Lucy, Suzannah fixed her black dress as she approached him. "Hey, nice job out there. Not that I was paying attention or anything." She crossed her arms as she looked at Gajeel, he was confused but nodded. "Thanks." The other 2 watched quietly, Suzannah simply glanced away. "I'm Suzannah by the way, wanna go get dinner? I mean not that I care." Lucy sweat dropped, immediately recognizing her. Gajeel smirked and stood, crossing his arms. "Sure, let's get going kitten." Her response was a "tch" as they left the bar, he was chuckling at her blush. Mean while her father was actually losing his cool and the guild Masters were struggling to to keep him from following the 2.