Black Side Braid: Silver Fullbuster

Name: Rose
                         Age: 8

Rose sat in her room at the cube headquarters, the adults were all in a meeting so the young ice demon Slayer sat on her bed trying to braid her hair. "Struggling much princess?" Rose smiled up at her father, then she poited and nodded. "Yes Daddy." Silver chuckled and sit down beside her, picking up the brush beside her and brushing her hair over her shoulder. "Here, watch my fingers in the mirror." He handed her a mirror he made out of ice, she simply nodded and did as told. "Daddy, if our magic is meant to kill demons then why are we helping them?" Silver sighed, tying off the side braid. He thought for a moment, then shook his head. "That is a long story princess." He patted her on the head.

                 Time skip 6 years
                     Age:14

Rose stood beside Grey at their fathers grave, Grey finally got to meet his sister and see his dad for the first time in years. Now here they are, in the same week they all saw each other, their father died. Grey was upset but rose was a mess, he understood why, she had more time with silver than he did. So they had grown closer. "Come on Rose, dad would kill me if I let you get sick" he looked at the cloudy sky, snow was everywhere. "You go on... I'll meet you at your apartment..." Grey simply nodded, giving her the spare keep. Rose bit her lip, her tears making her face cold. "You never did tell me the story of wire demon Slayer would help demons... I guess I'll never know..." Rose at by the grave for almost an hour, unaware that her father was watching from hell. "I'll tell you someday..." Rose's head jerked up, but there was nothing but the wind.