Questionaire

Hey guys it is Abby, here is the questionair I promised... As I said all questions will have some sort of hint and the first 9 people who get a good score will be able to pick a character wether I've done it or not and theme. Reminders will be listed at the bottom of the A/N of what themes are available. Now to get this out of the way, each person gets ONE submission. The submissions must be submitted through a message and as I said in the prior note you have 2 weeks to respond after I post the winners in an A/N. If you don't step up another will be chosen in your place but if you message me with a legitimate reason then I will make special chapter for you to replace the one you may have lost. Either way you will be tagged in the chapter that you had chose the theme and character of, any left over themes will be used for a vote later on. Anyways on to the questions, some may be open ended others may be multi choice...

1. Who is my favorite Fairy Tail Boy? (Hint: For my favorites I have written descently long chapters, I do have a top 5 list and he is a dragon slayer.)

2. Am I male or Female? (Hint: I am considered somewhat masculine in either case)

3. Do I prefer NaLu or NaLi? (Hint: I am not a fan of one of these girls and it should be somewhat obvious which one)

4. Do You think I enoy CrackShippings? (Ex:LaLu, GaLu, NaJu. Hint: The Answer May Surprise You)

5. What FairyTail Girl do I consider my Waifu? (Hint: She is part of the Fairy Tail Guild itself and has an odd hair color)

6. Who is my favorite exceed? (Hint: It is male and is associated with one of my favorite boys)

7. Who is my favorite from team Sabertooth member? (Hint: It is a male and it may surprise you. )

8. Who is my favorite of the nine demon gates of tartaros? (Hint: It is a male and can be pretty funny at times and is a sadist.)

9. What is my favorite Yaoi Ship? (Hint: This can be considered a crack ship and both are dragon slayers)

a. Laxus X Gajeel

b. Natsu X Gajeel

c. Cobra X Natsu

d. Sting X Rogue

10. What is my favorite Dark Guild? (Hint: It is my favorite Arch, they introduced a new Slayer in it)

a. GMG Arch

b. Phantom Lord Arch

c. Oracion Seis Arch

d. Battle of Fairy Tail Arch

And that's the end of the questions, make sure to submit the answers through a message. I will be doing this on a point system, so for questions 1 and 9 there are certain number of points you can get. The other questions are worth 1 point a piece the max number of points you can get is 17, for question 1 my number 5 guy is worth 1 point, 4 is 2 points, 3 is 3points, 2 is 4 points and number one is 5 points. I did it this way to give people a better chance. As for number 9 its the same way the max number of points you can get for it is 4. To qualify for a chapter you have to get at least 12 points, first 9 people to get to the 12 point mark will be able to choose the character and chapter. I will provide all the correct answers later on after I've ended the contest. Thank you to all my readers.

Love Abby