Chapter 3 🎊🎉

*Flight 209 has landed Tahiti Bora Bora.*

It was a long flight but we landed safely in bora bora. I was walking to the hut I was given I was excited to see it. The walk there was nice the lights that was lighting up the walk way was beautiful.

Mr

Mr. Park was a very nice CEO to bring his workers on the business trip. I found my hut and walked over unlocking it. As I was someone was behind me. I turned it was Mr. Park he leaned against the post. He said "I am curious want to go on a yacht with me tonight" I said "sure". He nodded he said "get settled in and text me". He walked on down then I went inside quickly. As I opened my suit case I looked for something nice. I smiled I packed my favorite white dress.

I smiled then put my white heels on as well then I walked out I texted him

I smiled then put my white heels on as well then I walked out I texted him. He came out of his hut he wasn't far. When he seen me he smiled then he said "ready". Then we walked down the walk way. As we was walking he was actually talking to me. I was happy my crush was noticing me. Then he seen Eunji he said "this way". He took my hand pulling me towards steps. When we got on the boat he sighed. It left the dock I was looking at the sky. Then he helped me sit on the edge at the back. He sat next to me then he said "are you glad you came now" I nodded then smiled. Then a butler brought wine he said "here you are sir". Mr. Park smiled he took it and the two glasses. While we was drinking wine I was happy. I said "Mr. Park". He shook his head he said "call me Jay we aren't at the office". I nodded then I said "Jay how can you afford to bring everyone here". He said "well my company makes a lot and I have two accounts I split the money in". He said "some times I can't bring them but I try". I nodded then he said "its really stressful trying to but I do it because you all need a vacation". Then we didn't realize time was slipping by. I was so tired when we got back. Jay helped me off the yacht and helped me to my room. As I was unlocking the door Jay waited. When I got it opened I turned. I said "thanks for tonight Jay it was fun". He smiled he said "you are welcome it stays between us". I nodded then I looked down I sighed I had to do it I grabbed his shirt. He looked at me confused I leaned up meeting his lips. I was waiting to be pushed away. But he didn't he wrapped his arms around me. He embraced me then he opened the door. When we went in he closed it. He left the lights out then he made me hit the coffee table. I snickered he said "sorry" then kissed me again. Then we fell on the bed. He stroked down my leg I was glad I took the chance to kiss him. Then he undone my dress. He let it fall when he pulled me up. Then I got his shirt off he smiled then he sighed. It was rough after we was undressed he kissed me harder. Then it happened he was having sex with me. I didn't want it to stop either. He was amazing I was feeling wonderful. I sighed then ran my fingers through his hair. I clawed his back he smiled then after hours we stopped. I fell asleep and he stayed in here. He curled up to me and let me rest my head on his shoulder.

The next morning I woke up Jay was gone but he left a note. I got the bath robe and put it on then read his note.

~~See you soon❤~~

I smiled then walked to the bathroom I was sore and I looked in the mirror. Then I got a quick shower and got dressed. I walked outside in shorts and a nice summer shirt I pulled my hair back. As I was walking I was enjoying the sun. Then I seen Taehyun and Eunji she was panicking. I walked over she said "oh my gosh I'm glad your here our CEO slept with someone last night". She showed me the picture she had. I froze then she said "we have to find this girl". Taehyun said "the dress looks expensive". I was dead if they found out it was me. Then Eunji said "where was you last night I came by and you wasn't there" I said "I went walking". She nodded then Taehyun said "let's go eat". I nodded then I realized I don't have my wallet. I said "wait for me right here I have to run back and get my wallet". They nodded Eunji said "I'll go with you" I nodded. I walked a little fast I had to hide my dress. When I got in the room she came in I grabbed my dress. I threw it in my bathroom closet. Then I grabbed my wallet. I seen Jay's wallet I put it under the pillow. Then I walked out with her turning the lights off. She said "so you must have slept good your bed was a complete disaster" I nodded. She said "so what are we going to do today". I said "let's tour" she sighed then said "or stalk CEO". She was definitely a stalker. Eunji said "he has to be almost done it was at 7:00am sharp". Taehyun was waiting for us. He said "hey you two took a while". Eunji said "oh we was getting her stuff and her room is a mess". Taehyun said "she's got her first vacation in a while wouldn't you be messy". I smiled then looked down. If they only knew what really happened last night. I was walking with them when I got a message. I glanced it was Jay he texted me. I smiled then unlocked my phone looking at his message.

*if your not busy later meet me at the
cafe near the huts.*

*I'm with Eunji and Taehyun but I'll
sneak away.*

I locked my phone I said "guys I'm not feeling good so I'm going to the cafe and get a drink I'll meet back up with you to later" they nodded and kept walking. I went to the cafe and Jay was here. He was talking to his co-worker. When I walked over they shook hands and he turned to me. I smiled he said "what did you tell Eunji". I said "nothing really what happened last night was between us all of it". He nodded then said "well I was already caught". He showed me the picture I said "I know Eunji had it". Jay sat down at the table. I sat next to him he said "maybe they won't find out". I said "hopefully not". Then he said "but I will be honest on this though I don't regret anything" I felt my heart skip a beat. Then he smiled he sipped his water. As we was leaving the cafe Eunji appeared. Jay sighed she said "Mr. Park Morgan". I said "hey I was just coming to catch you guys". She said "Taehyun had to run back to his room I was looking for you". I nodded she looked at Mr. Park she said "are all of your meetings done". Jay nodded he said "yes I'm about to go rest now" he bowed walking away. She looked at me mad. I said "what I ran into him so we talked its not my fault I cant ignore my boss". She said "something is weird here he is to comfortable around you why is that". I shrugged then she said "let's go back to Taehyun's room. I nodded and followed her.